Reviews for Inaugural
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Very nice . I liked that and you wrote them very well.
SunnyFreckles chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Fab story - loved the way it came together and the use of a letter instead of email. Prefer a hand written letter to a typed or electronic form of message any day and in this case it seems way more romantic!
aserste chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
it makes you smile when reading )) Dave and Emily are both so in-character )) thank you for writing this!
elem86 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
*sigh* If only it had happened like this . . . I think you have their voices down really well - the letters sound like the conversations they have had on the show. Like when they spoke of Rossi's groupies or some of the team conversations on the plane.
DragonSlayer67 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Beautiful! Letter writing! something we don't do anymore, well, most of us.

this is such a perfect post episode story!

And they do compliment each other as I feel they connect well as far as their maturity and intelligence.

Great work here!

Julia
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh, VR.

I hadn't been able to watch the episode in real time and told myself I had to wait until I had watched before I got to read this. But I couldn't.

So I read it, then made myself wait to review. But I've read it so many times. And Smacky was squeeing with me over it.

I love this. Well, you know I love everything you write, your writing has such a peaceful, real feeling.

This is simply gorgeous; you have perfectly captured Emily's personality, her nervousness, her inner-process. Just amazing. And perfectly perfect.
p95000 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I liked the episode. I like the letter writing between Dave and Emily. The ending was sweet.
Henirrep chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
End ? *check again* Yeah "End".

Seriously ? Oh no no no no, i don't think so...We need a sequel !...please ?

Thanks to wrote this, it was a cute story, I enjoyed it :)

(and sorry if my English are approximate...I'm french ;) )
smacky30 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I know you didn't just leave me hanging right there. Seriously?

I love anything you write, so I was super excited to see this in my inbox. You captured them well through the letters. And I love your idea of Emily's house. I think it's perfect. Just lovely. :)
SinBin19 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I really enjoyed Divining Rod because of all the Rossi/Prentiss interaction. Thank you for a lovely look at what happened afterward. If only I could see this on my screen!
Khaleesi chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
What a lovely story! Your Emily POV is really sweet and genteel, loved it! and yeah, she seemed to be 'thawing' her fear and nervousness about becoming a homeowner! Yeah!

the letter writing is the sweetest!

Really enjoyed this story! So...any chance of that dinner story?