Reviews for Narnia
Great job! :D
GSRSmackedHiphuggers chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I don't know how many times I've read this, but I am finally reviewing. This is a fantastic story, seriously you capture the essence of these two so well. Not to mention I read Clarrise's parts in a british accent, but I love how accurately they are portrayed. This is how it would be and they would probably act liked this. I loved the snow, the snowflake just kept reminding me of "Favourite Things" from the Sound of Music. Flawless. It was Beautiful. Keep whatever your doing up, it's paying off.
Johanna-002 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I feel so sad for joe when he is left out of the picture and made to feel ignored. I think Mia should talk to her grandma herself, poor joe, getting in trouble for her. Clarisse is so fiery and hot headed. Of course the love making was just orgasmicly-mind blowing. I liked the bit of roughness. Who would have thought c was into kink?!
FlamingToads chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Awwww. So much cuteness! :)
Honkytonkangel chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Another fabulous story. Loved the fireplace and the snow, very romantic (and it tore my mind out of the gutter, as when I first saw the title I had a vision of C&J doing it in a wardrobe. Don't know why). But that is why YOU write the stories and I don't.
But seriously I do LOVE how you capture all of their emotion and vulnerability but still make them hot at the same time.
Sass and Sex chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was really beautiful! I love C/J stories, and this certainly did not disappoint. Incredibly well-written. Your prose is just lovely :)
adama-roslinlove chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I really like this! I think you should continue it! Also, I think you should put in details that they are an older couple and that they finally got together after such a long time. Also, I think you should put something in that describes what Clarisse looks like kind of. She is not incredibly skinny. Describe more how she looks in that lingerie. She has a bigger chest and I think you should describe that and how Joe doesn't mind that she isn't very skinny.
sownack chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
They were in this together because they simply couldn't live without the other.

Absolutely. That really is Clarisse and Joseph and made bittersweet because they have more years behind them than they do in front :-(

A lovely heartwarming story that gives a glimpse into what life would have been like for them. Clarisse would have found it difficult to adjust to not being queen any more and you handled this beautifully.

More please!
amieemb chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
LOVE! You have such a way with these characters. This was a very emotional and sexy story. I think that Clarisse would have definitely had a hard time adjusting to life after stepping down.

Your writing just gets better and better!
missmillie13 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Every time I see there is a new story from you here a smile blows in my face, truly. This one is absolutely beautiful! Oh my, the way you describe J&C together is flawless... my heart really beats faster! So sweet and touching! You are a great writer... one of my favorites ever :) Is there a continuation? I hope so!
tengland2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Wonderfully done. Got to give Mia credit, wanting to spread her wings alone for awhile, plus give Joseph the times he wants with his wife. Loved the out door glassroom with a fireplace and opening the roof to let the snow in. Nicely done. :D
Zsulie chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I loved it! It wasn't too long, but everything was there: a bit of drama, lots of loving and even more feelings! Just the right combination!

Thanks for writing and sharing it! :) Looking forward to more! :)
theadmiralscoffee chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Well hello again!

I adore this story :) C&J are so adorable! I love the comparison to Narnia at the end - it was perfectly added. Your writing style is beautiful and so so descriptive!

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Benswoman and excellent job!

Hailey
Merida Hughsie chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Awe, so adorable! This story was not as intense as 'Letting Go', but I must say that this one is more to my liking. So cute and sweet and loving. *gushes* It brought a smile to my face and I really had a crappy day. Thank you and Happy birthday to your friend.

LG Andrea
Veve chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I loved it!

It was very beautiful between J&C.

You always capture them very well!