Reviews for Alice in Wonderland
Gitana del Sol chapter 5 . 2/11
I loved this! Mind you, I hate that he is cheating on Narcissa because Lucissa is my OTP and no one, no one, no one, can take it from me (not even from my cold, dead hands) but I absolutely loved your writing with these and your characterizations of the two. This is a pairing I am slowly taking on and am now exploring. I think Alice (who I have made a Prewett before she changed her surname to Longbottom for some reason) would have been a fiery, self-assured match for our Lucius Malfoy (though my head canon has them together during Hogwarts).
My personal interpretations notwithstanding, fabulous piece!
RashaTemple chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
I love Alice's personality!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I love this ship! Is Neville Lucius' son then?
Couture Girl chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
*fans self* This just gets better and better! You never disappoint me! The smut is, merlin, *fans self again* Seeing Alice frustrated that Lucius is /thinking/ about Narcissa while they're together was fun and the peacocks looking at them-I didn't expect that Narcissa was going to caught them having sex, so unexpected but still great :) I can see Alice and Lucius being exhibitionist ;) Wonderful work Gamma! Love! Love! Love!

HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This is an interesting pairing, which is why I had to read it. Lucius is sexy as always, especially the "Preparing you" line. That was also a great use of the prompt since there are so many possibilities. And I like feisty Alice because it goes along with how I picture her. I kind of wonder how she got into this position ;) But I think I like Lucius' preferred brand of torture than the Lestranges... Nice job :)
Couture Girl chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
*dies of the beautiful and sexiness of it* I was reading your other story of Andy/Cissy/Walburga but I had to stop to READ THIS! *hugs you* It's so beautiful and I love that they shagged-uh fucked on Narcissa's vanity table! HA! And Lucius' face, it made me blush! And this Drabble collection should HAVE MORE reviews, it's so well written with the lemons and the descriptions are so wonderful! Love it as always. Thanks!

Couture Girl chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
I just love how Alice is so witty and has this come backs for him :D Between Alice and Lucius, hmm I thought both were in the same levee, but in this round, Alice won for sure :D But I like it that he doesn't hurt her, shows how much he cares :D *swoon*

Oh and Cissy is such a bore! Alice is much fun than her!

You know I smile like a fool when I read this! So thank you :D

Couture Girl chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
So Peacock is a boy, I think we already had this conversation before...

Anyway! Ahh how I fancy this pairing! Lucius is just so lovely, you know? I mostly feel sad when he knows that Cissy is cheating on him, but then he gets to play with the two people he loves the most! Alice and Peacock :D

Great Drabble!

Couture Girl chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
*dies of happiness*

Thank you Mummy! Oh so much! And don't worry! This will distract me from not noticing that my birthday present isn't done yet.

Wanna hear? I grinned like a mad woman and screamed in joy at seeing Lucius/Alice and I jumped like crazy when it said dedicated to little old me! I love you GammaMama! This dribble was so cute with the honey but yet fiesta and so in character with Alice and ahh! They were in the Malfoy Manor! Take that Cissy you whore! I hope Peacock doesn't get mad with them, I imagine Alice likes peacock as well XD. Ahhh I can't help but say Alice/Lucius are too darn cute!

This was well written and I can't wait for the next eight WOO! MORE SMUT! *kisses mother's dress robes* Your are a Wonderful Smut Queen and Mother and Death Eater!