Reviews for Vampires That Sparkle?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
OH my god I LOVE this! AbbeyOwen 4ever!
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
LOLOL thats the only way twilight makes a shred of sense - if it was written by a vamp who intended to totally mock all cliches!
NJHarris chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I take it you're not a 'Twilight' or Stephanie Meyer fan. Haha!
"They found a sanctimonious hack who'll be officially credited as the author." I don't know anything about the author of the 'Twilight Saga' trash, and never plan to (though I have seen two or three of the films, not exactly the phenomenon it claims itself to be). I can gather from this hilarious line that this all I need to know about her. Haha!
This was definitely amusing to read. I just sat at work smiling to myself reading it. I mean you just spent the final part of the short tearing into the whole series outlining its flaws, which I can imagine aren't all written in his story. It was brilliant! Making Abby the "official" author of the book just made this short great! That she made the book awful just for fun, haha!
This was such a fun short to read!
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That was great! And I could see that.
KrRcksMySx chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I loved the Axe part (what is it with teenage boys and that spray, thank god most of them grow out of it, at least all the ones I know lol). Interesting take on the Twilight saga. Kind of cool to see how other fictional vampires would think of the other fictional vampires lol.

Also how long is his freakin' grandpa gonna live? Are they gonna turn him into a vampire too lol. JK I know he could live into the present day (since it was set in the 80s) but still he's gotta be old by now. What would they do after he passes?

Anyway, I liked the fic, short, but funny :)
darck ben chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
hilarious
titan616 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This... would explain so much.

Abby reminds of Dogbert in this. Shamelessly and brilliantly exploiting the tasteless masses for immense profit.
segir chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
rofl iceman..*weez* maverick...
The Dark Eccentric chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Hahah oh thats hilarious. Makokam directed me to your profile and suggested I read some of your stuff. I was looking through and trying to decide where to start and then I saw this and thought "no way". But yeah, this was pretty funny. Nice job.
(Honestly I did like the Twilight series myself, but it was still funny reading this.)
gkmoberg1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Wellllllll, looks like Abby is onto something. Plus, given that she'll be around for a while (heh), this could be stretched out to be, say, 300 volumes long. We could be reading new vapid sparkly vampire excitement for decades to come.

On second thought, uhh, how about if Abby stops after four books, at most, and moves on to something else. Please? Thanks.
TheBFG chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Clever idea, great writing- I seriously couldn't stop smiling. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh this is great! You get to make fun of Twilight and the kids will make millions on the book and movie deals. Everyone wins. Clever idea.
tekkonkinkreet chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Your offically my favorite person ever.
Simple-reader'96 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
My hatred for 'Twilight' and love for 'let me in' in one fic! In an earlier comment I stated 'there are very few fan-fics that can make me smile... Let alone laugh' well of the 5 or 6 that come to mind (and trust me that's very little compaired to how much fan fiction i've read over the years) 3 of them are yours with this one topping the list.

Simply put, you're a genius!

SR.
LadyBezariusPhantomhive chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
OMG! THIS IS F***ING HILARIOUS!