Reviews for Demo
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Hi, that's cute ... Tony is funny when he sings on the show, so why not. He can't do photoshots though, or his undercover roles would not work anymore. LOL.
Thanks and cheers!
ThatGypsyWriter chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awwww! Haha cute and hilarious! "A singing federal agent?" LOL!:)
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Very original idea. Very cute. I liked the banter, and the fact it was followed up with support.

Wonderful.
series-4ever chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I love it. TO imagine that Tony way be a singer, that's'very original!

I love your way to write.

Sorry again for my English :S
diana teo chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Loved your disclaimer,lol... :)

But Tony DOES play the guitar! In season 4,I think,where Jenny has him go undercover in boho clothing and do surveillance busking outside a restaurant,and he sings his report accompanied by guitar,one of the funniest scenes ever,LOL! Bellisario's idea for MW to adlib the lyrics,trusting him to be more entertaining than anything the writers could come up with...
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I really enjoyed it! It wasn't something I have read before, It was interesting and great :)

xoxox
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is so awkwardly cute. But it's good awkward, and of course cute is always good, so basically this is just really cute and good. This all makes sense in my mind - it's very interesting.

Anyway. I feel like I'm running out of interesting ways to compliment you. But know that you're awesome at writing EVERYTHING, and I love this adorkable little story. Okay.

Buh-bye now!
xoxonessie chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
sdljfvbjklqbvjlqbvjl

I AM SURE TONY CAN SING AND I'M JUST PRAYING FOR ZIVA TO HEAR IT.

My very first fic was about it by the way. But my Tony could play the guitar lol

LOVED IT SO SWEET dlbgvdjlbhjldgb
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Love "Bitter and Blue"! Cute fic!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is a sweet moment between them.

It just made me smile.
Leah339 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Awww I love this story *-* And Michael' song, I would give a kidney (almost lol) to hear it on the show xD Thank you very much for sharing!
Lil Miss Mau5 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
OH MY GOD, SOPHS, I LOVE IT! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! THIS IS SO AMAZING! THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER! _