Reviews for Wolf Song
Dracaspina chapter 4 . 4/21
I didn't realize that I wanted a DW/GoT story until I read this! Like the several of your fics I have read, I want it finished! These cliffhangers of yours are driving me crazy.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
please, please update this is so good!
fuzzy bunnies chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
please continue. this idea is really original although i'm not sure why you didn't list it as a crossover. regardless it was a job well done.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
HEY! You should update. :) It's a super good storyline and I love it. :)
Hi chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
HEEEEEYYYY! You should totally update! :) please and thank you.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
HEY! You should update. :) Good job, keep it up.
closet geek chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
I know it's been a while but I'd love for you to update this! You've mixed two of my favorite fandoms AND made it Rose/9! I've very much in love with it!
The Rurouni Bard84 chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Wow, just wow. This is the best medieval book crossover I have ever seen. You've got the characters down pat. Please do continue this I am dying to see what happens next.
Eye-in-the-Glass chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
I haven't read Game Of Thrones yet but I really like this! You have to continue it!
GallifreyanVampireSlayer chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
I love how you incorporated Doctor Who into the Game of Thrones canon! I love the way you wrote Amy and Donna as steward sounds fantastic! I hope there is an update, because I'm very interested to see where you take the story, especially since you set it around the same time as the beginning of book one.
MishaRoseTennant chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
This story is so good, I'm hooked! I think the idea is really interesting too and I love how you're writing the Doctor! Please update soon!
JollyRoger1 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Another really nice chapter. I'm looking forward to reading more Doctor and Rose interaction. Keep up the good work!
Bonnie5572 chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
I like how you've made Amy the stablemaster: it fits her personality rather well. It's really neat to see all the different characters together in one place, so they have day to day interactions. This is coming along beautifully.

Thanks for the update. I'm sure we all really appreciate it with how busy your life is. Good luck to the both of you.
BeshterAngelus chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
I love this take on Amy and how she fits into this universe. Brilliant!
alphamikefoxtrot chapter 3 . 5/29/2012