Reviews for Wolf Song
MaryMatthesen chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Aaaargh! He can't just... leave her there?

You are telling this so well, I am completely hooked. Love how you are working in all different characters (Idris!) and the world-building is completely believable. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
LOL, I can't beleve how you ended this chapter.

I had a few otheer things to say, but after that ending My mind just went blank.
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
love how you have introduced family characters into this story...I am sure Rose was very surprised when the Doctor left her alone on their wedding night...cannot wait to see how they adjust to their life as one.
JollyRoger1 chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Poor, Rose. I can't decide if she'll be more hurt or angry? Keep up the good work!
BeshterAngelus chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I'm half imagining Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor and half as his character from Heroes to get the effect with the hair and beard. It works, I rather like the image.

Brilliant! I don't do Game of Thrones, but I am loving the story so far.
Bonnie5572 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
So fun! I'm loving the different style of writing. Can't wait until we actually meet this version of the Doctor, as opposed to just hearing about him. So far, the characters are kind of superficial- not in bad way, just that we don't really know them yet, like it usually is at the start of a story. I'm really glad to see how different this is from either story. Can't wait to see what happens!
alreadytorn chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Eeee! Anticipation! Doctor/Rose moments next? It'll be interesting, I think. They'll already be married when they fall in love, so we don't have to suffer the holding back crap!

Also, you switched spellings of Jackie's name in the last part.

I love it!

Update soon!

Kels
Whackydoodle chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
At least now I know who to blame for my current obsession with Game of Thrones. :P This is going to be fantastic! At first I thought it'd only be modeled in the style of GoT. Now that the Starks and Lannisters have been included in this story, I wonder how the characters will meet (and if a Dalek happens to exterminate Joffrey...I'm just sayin').
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Exalent exalent job on this video.
JollyRoger1 chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Very interesting. Please, update soon. :)
philotic-net chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I am very excited about this story. I am a Who fan and just finished the first season of GoT. I can't wait to see where you go with this. Your writing is excellent and the story you're spinning is classic yet fresh. Keep up the good work!
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This looks like it could be very interesting... I need to read more. My main question is if there is anything alien involved, or if it's all human stuff. We shall see. Thanks!
Emily Kattalakis chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Brilliant!

I’m so glad you wrote this! I saw the same post on tumblr and that had to be a fic.

I’m liking your idea so i’m going to stick around to see how things go )
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 5/4/2012