Reviews for Blackwork Tendrils: The Lustful Ancient
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Lol, ha! That last line XDD
wolfamodais chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
that was good. its about time someone was able to please liara without her doing all the "work" so to speak.
Margot-Eve chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
There's so little of this pairing... And you did such an amazing job! I love it!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
oh my! an interesting little romp, lol, and a good way for those two to resolve things. n javik was a bit jealous? *grins*

can't wait to read more of your work!
Quilate chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Well that was nice ! And I love the way it is relied to blackwork ! Good job once again !
emberlies chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
i was not real sure what i could say about this chapter at first cause in my game i did not have javik so i am not real sure how he was originally but from other stories i have read you seem to have portrayed him perfectly. I love the detail in this chapter and it is very well written. amazing job as always!
Funderly chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This is the first Javik fic I have read, and I like it. Good job keeping him in character. I can't imagine it was easy to write him expressing affection rather than terse and condescending as is his usual rosy disposition.

Hearing Cee Lo Green's Wildflower after reading about Liara's anatomy.
M-Angel 05 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Is there gonna be a second chapter.

Loved the story!
Danish Existence chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
A romance story featuring Javik, yay! There aren't really that many. I know because I searched specifically for this some time ago. I like Javik, he is one of the most interesting characters from ME3. And who best suited to be his LI than Liara, who has dedicated her life to studying their species, and is so fascinated with Protheans! So I love the idea of this little story, and I wish it wasn't just a one shot. Could you be persuaded to continue, and unfold their relationship and his personality more? Pretty please! :-)
Kenku212 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I've been loving Blackwork and this was a wonderful sideline to it. I hope some more of these one shot bunnies pop up because i love reading them.

you managed to make Javik seem more gentle without taking away from the character that has been created or making it unbelievable in any way.

Please keep going XD

x
Hikaru Kuma chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Ehh I don't think Liara is gonna choose Javik. He doesn't respect other races. Liara is really in love with Shep, she did everything to recover his/her body. No I don't think that unconditional love would be thrown out of the airlock by some good smhexy times. That's just my opinion anyway.
Abstract1106 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
The petals are the theme, right?

I loved seeing this side of Javik. There's always something compelling about bitter, grizzled men. Or maybe that's just me. :D

Nice step away from the Blackwork story, I hope you have a few more of these saved up!
RioCyan chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
As great as chapter 13 was, it was also a little sad in that Liara ultimately still remains an outsider to what Shepard and Vega share. That she's able to finally find some completion of her own is definitely uplifting. (pun intended)

Now I find myself hoping you might take a few more of these side trips with some of the other characters. It added an entirely new dimension to the main Blackwork story while still being a lot of fun on its own.
Aya Renee chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I really enjoyed this foray into some of the characters sharing Blackwork's story. It was, as usual, both sweet and sexy, and of course I am a huge fan of Javik. I enjoyed the bits of insight into his psyche, and it was nice to see Liara get her "completion" after the other tryst.
ink-and-ash chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
YAY. So awesome. SO AWESOME.

Best part? I could hear Javik talking the whole time. Say what you will, Prothy's got a sexy voice. mmmmmmmmmmmm Javik voice.

I think the vagueness worked with Javik's physiology, and I liked how confused he was. So cute.

Also, when he calls her 'my Asari' . . . . SO HOT.

Anyway. Fantastic job as always. I wouldn't say no to more. (wink wink nudge nudge)