Reviews for Big Human on Campus: After School
Maegash1r4 chapter 3 . 5/7
This happens to be my favorite chapter of all great chapters. I'm wondering how long it is until your retirement from work, so that you can continue writing full time. I'm running out of cool stories to read and most, if not all, can't compete with yours.
Agreed
Your characters are far better
Thank you for writing this.
Bergholt Stuttley Johnson chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
I know now which religion Prince philionel follows.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Utterly love it
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Utterly hilarious
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
That was amazing. Who's a cute little Chosen?
OddWallow chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
Oh these were fun. The D&D shtick was funny. The spider POV was pretty amusing, kinda wish the "hell-spider" went with Ranma, and Lucy was around more, that could have been interesting. Your story does seem more entertaining than the original. Jesus rocks, too bad Ranma didn't get to watch his fight.
Lionhead Bookends chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
Okay, I really like how you've set up continuity across these stories. Seeing Ranma's inadvertent spider religion spreading and Jesus Christ being awesome and all the little ways each chapter references the others is somehow more impressive when they appear to be otherwise self-contained stories like these rather than a longer narrative split into chapters like the main story line.

One thing I'm not entirely clear on: how canon are these stories? They're more fourth-wall break-y than the main story, but they appear to be close enough to canon to fit in at some point.
Lionhead Bookends chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Okay, this whole bit was absolutely hilarious! I kind of want to see more of the whole crew playing games like this, especially if they branch out into other systems or rotate GMs. The whole concept is fascinating, and the way you have the characters interacting is an incredible draw.
Kweh Viola chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Is that a reference to ff4s spoony bard?
Sora with an S chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Meh, we all know God has a sense of humor. Just look at the Platypus.
Raj8 chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
An extremely funny story that is easily one of the greatest Ranma fic's out there, I hope that you update this one day either here or at TFF.
Sin of the Fallen chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
You're right. This is much better than canon!