Reviews for N The Red Storm of Kumo
EndGame666 chapter 1 . 2/2
A solid start, although the wording seems a little awkward at times, that could just be me though. Something I greatly disliked was the whole "I am a demon" stick. If he hadn't already met Kurami I could understand, but it doesn't make sense to come straight from a meeting with her and be ok with her being a demon and then acting like being a demon is the worst thing there is.
246vili chapter 4 . 1/21
Thx for informing us. I'm eager to read the Remake of 'N The Red Storm of Kumo'.

I know it's probably not much, but you have my condolences. Take care.
246vili chapter 3 . 1/21
Nice chapter. I see you made the Kazekage a little bit OOC by being a loving father to Gaara when he realised the Seal is fixed and Shukaku is not a threat anymore.
About the end where he 'saves' the girls it's a bit paradox:
Does he really see then as kunoichistrong female ninjas who can take care of themselves? I know he was pissed, but he should've left the girls take care of it, but he couldn't had made such a good impression that way, so, whatever. Btw, is it just me or he's starting to gather the girls for his future harem on purpose. He has 4 candidates already.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 1/20
lost all interest when you made the Kyuubi a crying wreck... i mean WTF, thats just pathetic
Revisions chapter 2 . 1/19
You should do a chapter of them going to the Uzu ruins to get all of his uzumaki inheritance, or if you wrote it so that Kushina did that then have Jiraiya secretly join Kumo after he finds him and finds out what happened and everything. Then have Jiraiya sneak into Konoha to get his inheritance. I am assuming atleast the Uzu scrolls would have blood seals that required direct blood from said person or something( I mean blood that comes straight from the person within like 2 minutes, and a chakra sensor seal to verify it is a relative).
Toastedist chapter 3 . 1/19
Wait if he acknowledges them as kunochi then why is he so pissed that a guy hit them if they are both trained assassins i don't see how it is any different than a guy hitting another guy as there is no imbalance of power? Made me dislike this story a little by having Naruto play a "knight in shining armor" in a world of assassins.
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 4 . 1/19
Awesome chapters
MichealMyers chapter 4 . 1/18
Another CHapter Another CHapter
whitecloud222 chapter 4 . 1/18
hope every thing go better wish you luck
kazuki2292 chapter 4 . 1/18
My condolences,be strong and God bless your family and give you strength.

And

Kurenai
Yugao
Hana
Koyuki

As long beside sakura and hinata and the girl same age with naruto(please don't mad at me it just to many fanfic naruto x sakura x hinata

Take care, ganbattte ne,
aSecondStory chapter 4 . 1/18
My condolences. Take care!
Tsukoblue chapter 2 . 1/18
oh god, please leave Karui and Konan out of the harem ew...
Tsukoblue chapter 1 . 1/18
Naruto/Karin,
Killer Bee could come across the island off the coast of Lightning Country and find Uzumaki Honoka and bring her to Kumo
Honoka is in a filer episode in Season 12 episode 227
BacoBoyX9 chapter 4 . 1/18
Sorry about your loss. My condolences go to you and your family.
SHONENJUMP Guy chapter 4 . 1/18
Gizmo I am so sorry for your loss. You take your time ya hear, its very painful to loose someone close to you especially when its family, I should know. Take care and God bless.