Reviews for Ryoma's Dating Who?
MissChriss chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
Aww poor Karupin. I loved this fic so cute. I really liked the text message with his face like emoji thing.
MissChriss chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
Mwahaha. I didn't fall for your trap. Then again I still don't know who it could be. My guess is Ibu Shinji from Fudomine. I don't know about his fave food but his name begins with an S and I think they use the same grip tape. Anyway love this fic.
Natsuki D chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
Im glad I read this story
lovehatress chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
should add a sequel of the teams meeting each other and finding out about the relationship
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Ominous Rain chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Aww Karupin died :( But they got together because of that! This was a lovely story :D
Ominous Rain chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
I feel for the trap! lol Damnit!
Ominous Rain chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
LOL I'm rolling over here
Ominous Rain chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
This is like reading a funny mystery lol
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This sounds like such a cute story :) Good first chapter and I suspect it's too late for sempai-tachi to save his innocence lol
lovehatress chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
i knew it i so knew it
dhampire712 chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
I'm so glad it was Sanada! He was my main bet but MAN you really thru me off! In the end I couldnt figure it out until the others did! Your little cliff hangers were good especially that little bit with Fuji hugging Sanada that was a really good move! I actually fell for it! XD
Ptolemy-the-new chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
honestly, at first I was like-there's no way it's Fuji cause wasn't he also present during the call momo and eiji overheard? but then you kind of kept pointing hints at Fuji and then I thought maybe you'd reveal that he had dipped behind some tree at one point while the other regulars weren't looking.
Emina.Kasugano chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Love the fanfic... I hope you'll make another chapter of this... Hahahah