Reviews for Ryoma's Dating Who?
Ren-sama23 chapter 5 . 4/27
This really got me until the end~!
I was really curious about who it was until the end and I was amazed at the amazing way you wrote everything! XD
Yozora Haru chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
Haha,you almost fooled me but I kinda realized that something is suspicious since you leave lots of loopholes in the conversation between Tezuka and Ryouma and only write Fuji's name while leaving the rest of the dialogue a mystery and after everything that happened so far,there's no way it's gonna be that easy for you let the secret out...
Guest chapter 5 . 5/7/2016
I LOVVVVE IT
I LOVE SANADA /RYOMA
MissChriss chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
Aww poor Karupin. I loved this fic so cute. I really liked the text message with his face like emoji thing.
MissChriss chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
Mwahaha. I didn't fall for your trap. Then again I still don't know who it could be. My guess is Ibu Shinji from Fudomine. I don't know about his fave food but his name begins with an S and I think they use the same grip tape. Anyway love this fic.
Natsuki D chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
So KAWII!
Im glad I read this story
lovehatress chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
should add a sequel of the teams meeting each other and finding out about the relationship
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
I LOVE IT, I LOVE SANADA/RYOMA
Ominous Rain chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Aww Karupin died :( But they got together because of that! This was a lovely story :D
Ominous Rain chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
I feel for the trap! lol Damnit!
Ominous Rain chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
LOL I'm rolling over here
Ominous Rain chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
This is like reading a funny mystery lol
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This sounds like such a cute story :) Good first chapter and I suspect it's too late for sempai-tachi to save his innocence lol
lovehatress chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
i knew it i so knew it
dhampire712 chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
I'm so glad it was Sanada! He was my main bet but MAN you really thru me off! In the end I couldnt figure it out until the others did! Your little cliff hangers were good especially that little bit with Fuji hugging Sanada that was a really good move! I actually fell for it! XD