Reviews for Ryoma's Dating Who?
lovehatress chapter 4 . 1/27
should add a sequel of the teams meeting each other and finding out about the relationship
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
I LOVE IT, I LOVE SANADA/RYOMA
MissSexyRain chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Aww Karupin died :( But they got together because of that! This was a lovely story :D
MissSexyRain chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
I feel for the trap! lol Damnit!
MissSexyRain chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
LOL I'm rolling over here
MissSexyRain chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
This is like reading a funny mystery lol
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This sounds like such a cute story :) Good first chapter and I suspect it's too late for sempai-tachi to save his innocence lol
lovehatress chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
i knew it i so knew it
dhampire712 chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
I'm so glad it was Sanada! He was my main bet but MAN you really thru me off! In the end I couldnt figure it out until the others did! Your little cliff hangers were good especially that little bit with Fuji hugging Sanada that was a really good move! I actually fell for it! XD
Ptolemy-the-new chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
honestly, at first I was like-there's no way it's Fuji cause wasn't he also present during the call momo and eiji overheard? but then you kind of kept pointing hints at Fuji and then I thought maybe you'd reveal that he had dipped behind some tree at one point while the other regulars weren't looking.
Emina.Kasugano chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Love the fanfic... I hope you'll make another chapter of this... Hahahah
Rei Eien chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
This was really cute! And I do like the Sanada x Ryoma pairing. Wish there were more...with just them only and not dating others.
duchessme chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
never guess 're the mystery and how the others playng detective
gentletopainfulgaze chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Wooow... It's twisty and rolling and-wait.

What's the difference between twisty and rolling? Hehehe. I mean, it's just that PERFECT! I knew Fuji was the matchmaker. But I was shocked to learn it was Sanada! I was thinking it was Yukimura or Fuji himself all along.

Anyway, they're still compatiple with each other, right? Great story!
Keishuku chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
first three chapter I was really hoping fuji or tezuka, the third and fourth i'm thinking it was yukimura. well, guess how wrong I was! XD
really good story! very funny and sad at the same time