Reviews for Fractured Images
Guest chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
I know I've read this before and you added to it. I greatly enjoyed it and hope to read the sequel soon.
rexjdk chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
Great job. Please, please do a sequel.
lilnate13 chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
Yeah, like have Destiny is kidnapped and Matthew save her, or make it similar to Starr and Cole that will be good. Please make more chapters.
Alliecattie3 chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
Loved the ending of this fic. Mestiny Love is so good! However, I think it is begging for a sequel. There are so many unanswered questions demanding responses. Definitely could see Mestiny working and loving together on some great adventure!
Alliecattie3 chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
My Mestiny heart is so happy! Yes! It even overshadows the hugh CLIFFIE, the enemy of all that is good and wonderful about romantic and happy endings! I so love this fic. I smiled so big at Matthew and Destiny's loving interactions that my jaws began to ache. Also, I was impressed with your masterful use of the legal slight of hand to get Matt out of Eddie's murder! Yes! Clint going missing adds another dimension to this story! And don't forget Nate...

Once again, I want to compliment you on your wonderful storytelling. You really do a wonderful job portraying the complexities and genuiness of Matthew and Destiny's relationship. Thanks so much for sharring your talent with us.
rexjdk chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
Great job. Cant wait for more.
Alliecattie3 chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
Happy Dance! Big Smile! (Many times!)

One word: Amazing! How did you manage to create heartbreak and happiness at the same time? This chapter really captured the complexity of the Mestiny relationship. So glad they got time to say goodbye on their own terms. Even happier that they took ownership of their love for one another. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Once again, thanks for sharing this story with us! I love it- angst and all!
Alliecattie3 chapter 14 . 5/25/2012
Yes! Thanks so much for another update! However, my heart is breaking for Matt! I keep hoping there is evidence somewhere that he didn't do it... Please oh Please let it be so. Can't imagine the next chapter. While I am so excited about a whole chapter of Mestiny, I can only cringe in anticipation of the Angst and tears when Matt tells Destiny his plan for the am. As usual, the fic is well written and entertaining. Thanks so much for sharing. Please update soon! (Tonight wouldn't hurt my feelings. LOL!)
rexjdk chapter 14 . 5/25/2012
Awesome keep it coming!
lilnate13 chapter 13 . 5/24/2012
I love this chapter, I just hate that Destiny is not pregnant with Matthew, But, I still love it.
rexjdk chapter 13 . 5/22/2012
Love it. Great job!
rexjdk chapter 12 . 5/22/2012
WOW Great update. I can not waite for the next one. Great job!
Alliecattie3 chapter 13 . 5/22/2012
Must be Christmas or my birthday or something! 2 chapters of my fav YES! Great progression of story. I am enjoying Matthew's angst. I am interested on how the Nate angle will play out. Also, great discussion about the pregnancy that wasn't. Nice to see that Matthew's disappointment mirrored Destiny's. Also, as someone who ships Mestiny (hard),I was happy to see a hint of Mestiny love in Chapter 13. Looking forward to more of that soon especially if Matt is on his way to the BIG HOUSE!

Please update soon!
lilnate13 chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
Love ch. 11, please write more chapters
rexjdk chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Wow fabulous job. I can't waite for more!