Reviews for The World's Odds
Ms kitty chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Oh wow that was hot...I'm fanning my face! We'll done on Katniss personality.
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
:O lol this was steamy!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
The only thing I didn't like was the Haymitch-like continued commentary. The first time, yes. After, he wouldn't care enough about them to interrupt for fear of their reputations, and he wouldn't jepoardize the chance to get an action that draws in sponsors. So if it's really him, it's annoying. If it's not, Katniss wouldn't think like that. She's not yet that jaded.

But a nice transition into her feelings and the letting-go. Less abrupt, somehow, than most cave-scene set lemon fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Nice .very sexy
Stacey.and.stars chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I was holding my breath! Haha very descriptive, great writing, i could imagine haymitch cheering her on, get more sponsors that way. Its so...private though, and now everyone has witnessed her and Peeta giving themselves to one another, yikes!
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
No likes. . . loves. Really good. Weirdly formatted though.
Annabanana1127 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Wow. What an intelligently written, sexy plot. Excellent.
always-whelmed chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I have to tell you that this was truly an amazing and perfect and beautiful work, the perfect mix!
Vernie chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
It was good!
batbaby chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wow!
AccioBeer chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Brilliant! I loved it!
hpgleek4evr chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I really like how you included the cameras in the strory, most people leave that part out when they do a cave scene. Awesome story. :)
silvercistern chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
You managed to get me to believe a cave scene escalation, which has never happened before. Well done.
marianasgirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wow. That was really good. Usually lemon cave scenes bug me a lot and I don't like reading them but I'm glad I took a chance with this. It was amazing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2012