Reviews for I Thought Gingers Didn't Have Souls?
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Nice big bang theory reference.
I like how both he and Burns made the decision to trust/help each other on instinct.

A few more one shots in this POV could be fun, how Nate reacts to seeing everyone distrust Burns or when he helps Burns realize he's a good alien.
Annaya Kiera chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This was a really cute story and I liked reading things from Nate's POV. It helped to understand him more. I think he's swiftly becoming one of my favorite characters in your story
Margaritasc chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I think i am in love with Nate. You are just awesome you really brought out their character from the book so well. And I give you props, because in the book there was little said about their characteristic, so bravo!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is really cool. I liked reading this from Nate's POV on what happened. I think you did a great job with this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
It was really interesting to read through Nate's experience of finding what the souls were doing and why he trusted Burns. I liked how you went through this, it was very cool and well done.
RedSeven chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
One minute, the world's fine. The next, it turns into a nightmare for those who weren't paying close enough attention. Nate's transition to being a fugitive on the run is abrupt, as I imagine how it was for those lucky enough to realize what was going on.

And lucky for the readers of "Gone Native," he runs into Burns.

...so, on with the show, shall we? Forward!
yay chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Both Burns and Nate seem like awesome characters.
Knight of Angby Maybe chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Ah, I loved it! I'm in love with "Gone Native" (even though I haven't finished yet), and Nate's point of view it's pretty awesome! I laughed at the "gingers have no soul" joke. Awesome :D
Bloodredfirefly chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
OMG this is so amazing. How on earth do you write like that? Your Nate is amazing. I think I forgot to say earlier that I love him to bits and wish I could marry him. Because I would, he's just so cool!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is good!
They really are doing a Host movie? I thought it was a spoof!
Crazylanie93 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
ooh, very nice story. Congrats on being the 1000th :) I;m sure it really is going to blow up next year when the film comes out, haha.

I just finished re-reading the Host today (my third time) and can you believe I actually cried when doc put her under? Whaaa? I've read it twice before, and knew exactly what would happen, but there I went, blubbering for a minute. oh well... haha. Sorry about my tangent. :)

Yes, I really enjoyed your fic. :) Keep it up! :D