Reviews for Generation
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was really funny and cute. You have a very good writing style. I love Anthony and Johanna, but can never find good stories about them. This was quite good!
francine Bouchard chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love it
TheatreGeek98 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Thank you for writing this. I like that you show them trying to live normal lives.
HermioneLennon chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow! I absolutely adored it! A job well done!
x-Goody2Shoes-x chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
A nice, realistic one shot that showed the awkwardly developing love between some of my favourite characters - good job!

Also, it is perfectly safe for couples to have sex in pregnancy, although every pregnant woman and her partner I have seen (I'm a student midwife) worries that it's not, so I'm not surprised Anthony and Johanna were panicking!

Again, great job!
CadyD chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wow. That was humorous, sweet, and really well-written. I love it! :D

It's perfectly believable that Johanna doesn't know a whole lot about romance, as the way the Judge treated her wasn't exactly what one would call 'romantic'. It's certainly enough to feel sorry for her when Benjamin and Lucy are briefly mentioned - how it was said that they were good people "once upon a time". That was put quite nicely, in my opinion.

There aren't many stories that center around the life and romance of Anthony and Johanna after the events of the movie/play. I, myself, probably don't read them enough, even when I have the chance to. I'm glad for this though.

I won't hesitate to put this in my favorites. :)