Reviews for Red
kingdomheartslover13 chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
This is really good! You keep me on edge! I love it! And I love Ludwig and Alfred. I can't wait for more, please update soon! I'm worried about my little Alfie
2lazy2signin chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
It's Cordelia Rosencrantz
Now... UPADATE! YES! IT'S SO AWESOME! *cough* With that out of my system, good luck with all your stuff. I don't mind if you rarely update or not. As long as you don't completly abandon it, I'm good.
ResidentialHero chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
That was such a short chapter... its such a tease! I'm not complaining at all. I'm happy you are continuing this though! :D
MinuArmastus chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Please keep writing, This is awesome! (:
distiellover chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Hey glad to see this fic is still updated, even if it is a little short! : D
BakaRamenBowl chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
... Well... Now i wanna know more... this is really interesting! Please update soon!
ResidentialHero chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Please oh please tell me there will be more of this? It is so well written I am in love with it!
Sasha chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
I hope to see more, I really love this fic and I'm sad that it doesn't have more reviews but I guess that figures since it has an pairing that it seen much, but I still hope for more!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
I love this story! Are you gonna keep going with it?
LyndseyRyder12 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
This is a really interesting story, I really like it so far. You're keeping everything perfectly paced and so intriguing.

So if the voice isn't Arthur, who is it? Why is it only Alfred in particular able to see Matthew and Natalia? What's up with Gilbert? What's Ivan gonna say to Alfred? Will Kiku be in the story anymore?

WHEN WILL THE NEXT UPDATE BE!?

... Sorry for wasting your time with all those questions...

Update soon, I'm hooked!
Lyndsey
easha chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
O-O i want to know what happens next! XD I just love this genre of writing! Sometimes I end up writing in which my character is crazy or ends up dying! my problem though... Until next time!
distiellover chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Wow I'm surprised Ludwig took that so well. I can't wait to see what Ivan does! : )
AntarcticaLovesPenguins chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
thank you for writing this story! i really like it so far and i love psychotic alfred
windalchemist001 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
0_o she was dead? But wha-what how? *complitlly confusied* oh and I love this chapter by the way _
Anakin-Wan chapter 5 . 7/25/2012