Reviews for Icha Icha Complications: Love & Ramen
wings1299 chapter 1 . 7/29
Beautiful, just beautiful
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 5/21
Wow, This Was Really Amazing, I Wish There More Stories For This Pairing! Hope You Write More Like This :)
SilverSerpent001 chapter 1 . 2/26
Can u do ICHI-ICHI Naruto x Koyuki, Naruto x Toki (Land of Birds Ruler), N x Haruna (Land of Vegatable/Greenery Ruler), N x Shion (Pristess), N x Sara (Queen of Rouran), N x Mabui, N x Mei Terumi (5th Mizukage), N x Yakumo, N x Amaru, N x Guren (Crystal User), and N x Sasame?

PLEASE

As well as FINISH Naruto x Shizuka
Jashl Xxify chapter 1 . 1/7
Well written and has an interesting plot line.

It's hard to find Fics like this.
PugTheMagician chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I like that it is more than a simple lemon story with barely believable circumstances leading to impossible lemons. I mean come on, how the hell does a guy take on 5 women and not come out feeling like he ran three marathons in quick sucession?! I like how you made use of naruto's devils luck at gambling. He is probably the only one who could say he made his living off gambling and you wouldn't think he was crazy. I like how you had nabo in the mix and ayames reasoning for choosing to sleep with him for money. I hate to say it but it would be naive to think a miracle would come along so i hate it but i understand why she was going to do it. Tht being said i also understand naruto's reasons for dominating ayame as a result, no man wants the women h loves sleeping with another, especially for money (unless they are into threesomes or something but thats beside the point). I like how you showed kakazus philosophies affect on naruto throughout his training trip with jiraiya and how he was being sabotaged. I liked how naruto and ayames first date went, and i think it was a nice touch having their reunion being a similar setting. I loved the ending with menma and pepper
Soluke chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I don't know what to say about this other than the fact that I thought I was reading a story from a well renowned author. You sure are amazing, one of the best plot lines or of anything I have ever read and it touched my heart how it ended. You have yourself a new fan, now I'd you'll excuse me I have to read your other works.
Darklordcomp chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
i like this
Hitori Samishiku chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I fucking hate this story. I mean your a good writer, but I just hate betrayal I know it's the harsh truth and all that bullshit, but stories are like little fantasies from reality for me. Imagine a happy reality ripped away, like your childhood and happy nostalgic memories. To have your heart throb like the time you saw your girlfriend move away in front of your eyes.
NeoNazo356 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
It's a very cynical way of looking at things, but the ninja world, ANY world that barters goods and services for money, does in fact run on cash as its primary driving force, and that very fact is inescapable. It was very much like Kazuku to take the winnings off a dead man as "payment" for his "lesson", and I simply LOVE how you've portrayed all the characters. The quality of the story itself in both plot and context (not ONLY the Lemons) was EXCELLENT; I'll have to look at more of your work after this. In summary, this is easily one of my favorite Naruto stories I've ever read.
Shiso Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was such a beautifully tragic tale, that despite having a relatively happy ending, was actually bittersweet after thinking about it.

Wonderfully done. Great job.
pinky9292 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
nice
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
love it!genius man..sheer genius.
puneetsingh chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This story is really something else
la bellatrix chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
-This is a very well written story.I liked the way the characters were presented and the lemons scenes were appropriate actually too. Now, one of my favorite parts that you portrayed exceptionally well was naruto's transformation due to the incidnet in the alleyway. It showed the very true reaction to living in such a world and opening ones eyes would watching naruto cope with the harsh reality and finding away around it was worth it.I think naruto and Ayame make a sweet couple anyway.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Thanks for the great one shot with Ayame! Looking forward to the NaruZuka!

Like the stories that inspired this one!