Reviews for Nostalgic Epiphany
Nameless Libertad chapter 2 . 4/11
Awesooomee !
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
That was sooooooo good! Really really good! I just had a yaoigasm I swear that was so hot!
EnchantressPhantomhive chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
U. .Awesome!
MissArsenicChaos chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
This is perfect.
ayabirkin chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
aaawww! that last part was way sweet! more please. :)
vernajast chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Oh my god, I fucking adored this story! I don't know what that whole flamey critique was about. I found it intriguing, engaging, and exciting. I read it on the edge of my seat from start to finish, only pausing when real life required it (and then coming back to it as soon as I could because I needed to know what happened next!). I loved how canon their personalities were, despite the very non-canon timeline, and I really enjoyed the changes you made to the ninjaverse based on one small detail (their age difference) and the ripple effect it would have on their entire world. My only complaint is that it isn't a one million chapter fic that I can read for years to come, haha. I truly did enjoy it.
hitomi65 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
great story
sunshine143 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Amazing story! Very hot and so amazingly written! SasuNaru stories like yours with a solid plot and still managing to be quite steamy seem to be getting fewer and far between over the last couple years! Thank you for writing!
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE
SLYSWN chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
This story is SASUNARU love in the purest and greatest sense. I enjoyed it immensely!
VitaniSachi115 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
I actually thought the story was very good, but I have to say it was choppy and very hard to follow in some places. I was confused throughout, but I love the story line and the basic idea. I was over-all very happy with the product of your imagination, but I felt as if throughout the writing of the story you had many plot ideas flying around and you couldn't pin one specifically down. I enjoyed it though
FlippingTheBird chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Brilliant! Just brilliant!
scillian chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
It's a nice story. I liked the relationship Naruto has with the other students and the idea of Kakashi puklling the strings and completely owning Sasuke.
HavenCraze chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
That was really hot sex. Oh and pretty cute on sasuke's part too
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wow that is sad...sasuke in denial because he just can't fathom Naruto becoming independent of him and not needing him anymore