Reviews for When a Tree Dreams
Guest chapter 10 . 5/20/2016
Love it!
Murasaki Hina chapter 10 . 2/23/2016
I loved this QQ
so beautiful. the drama was at q minimum but undoubtedly there. the angst at the beginning was perfect and the ending...
I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS.
EmRosie chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
Loved it, really fantastic characters amazingly written.
Robotboy chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
oh no
just when it was going so well!
hineninja chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
#&% $ beautiful.
I know okay chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
That was a wonderful story.
amemiti.yukada chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
I liked your story a lot. Short description is also awesome.
Actually I have never thought how it feels like to built new life from ashes. Maybe the situation was not this desperate for both of guys, but still the way you described everything was extremely realistic and exciting. I pretty happy for them. Especially good was matured Ron, who is rarely presented like that.
Thanks a lot))
Talizora chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
I love how your stories always end happily, it just leaves you feeling really good. Nice work, thanks for sharing :)
Coralie chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
I cried through the whole story but I loved it! thank you
columcille chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Ah, Kenwood... Across the Heath, north past the ponds, and there it is. Harry, you should have gone in. Just go in to to look at a few paintings. Sit outside on one of the benches, surveying the grand sweep of the view. Admire the rhododendrons if they happen to be in bloom. Have a cup of tea or coffee - Kaffee und Kuchen - with the elderly German Jewish ladies and gentlemen of north London, talking about opera, exhibitions, cruises and their grandchildren - plus the wiry lady dog-walkers, the joggers and the solitary souls pursuing their own wanderings. How lovely to think of Harry out on a good long walk through my world.
columcille chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Wonderful, wonderful. A perfect prologue. You set the scene beautifully. I am thrilled to have discovered your work! Above all because your 5 favourite authors are precisely my favourite 5 authors too... So if you admire and enjoy THEIR work, well, I am desperate to immerse myself in reading YOUR work. Which I am now doing. What a discovery!
WhiteSky22 chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Lovely story:)
Your writing is so beautiful, please keep writing other wonderful stories!
harrytwifan chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Bravo! Brilliant story, brilliant writing. Thank you so much for sharing.
Nancy
Lori94 chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Wow! Poor Draco and Harry! Their confusion and sadness - all their emotions came through so clearly! This was such a great story!
harrytwifan chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
That's more like it. So glad these two lost boys are allowing themselves to be happy. Beautiful and awesome chapter.
Nancy