Reviews for Lucky
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
If you decide to do a sequel do mpreg :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I never thought that I would even like this pairing but I love this story so should be a sequal where Severus's friends from the wizarding world start to look for him or Severus and Sephiroth visit the wizarding world together.
minshe chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
this is a flame! I have no idea how to write an actual flame... but send me some marshmellows anyway
Forgotten Shadow Dweller chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This was so cool! Finally something that Harry isn't Sephiroth...different is good.
Anyway, I liked the idea of snape being able to see the unseen, I kinda wish you went into it more, it was just so cool!

Can we expect a sequel?
Lemrinth chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I am glad I found this story! It is very good.
Kanashii Kopper chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Please, do feel free to share what takes your imagination! XD This is a wonderful read. I love both Severus and Sephiroth alone, but together is fantastic.

Thank you so much for posting! 33
ninjafox-yoko chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
yo. i love your story. seph and sev don't get enough love. neither does sesh(seshomaru). sorry i'm rambling. neways, the sequel i'd go with the mpreg. or you could post both up seperately and then everyone can read what they want. just a suggestion. laters.
Antares chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is the first time I read ffxhp crossover and I must say you write it really the sequel,mpreg one ,and who's the bottom?I would love to read bottom! forward to the sequel
Vulcana chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I liked it. I wouldn't mind seeing either a prequel or a sequel. You actually pulled off merging the two universes quite well.

(For a sequel you could use Odin to go to Harry to get missing potion ingredients. Think of the possibilities)