Reviews for The Swap
Enemy of Death chapter 7 . 4/16
What did Dean say!? All it has is "I'."! What happened to what he said! Please fix this! Did he say "I love you"!? Did he say "I want to be with you"?! Or "I like you"?! I need to know!
general yumi chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
Kyaaaaaa This is so cute! I was grinning like an idiot through out the story. I really love this!
Dumbledore's Wisdom chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Wow. Amazing story. So glad i found it. Very funny and cute.
8annie81 chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
Awe blushie Dean nice ending ;) leave it up to the imagination.
8annie81 chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BEAUTIFUL
8annie81 chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
"Yes always."
Dammit.
Could a chapter end more beautifully? Fangirling so hard right now. Be good to me, be good.
8annie81 chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Awe Castiel! You you cutie/hot mess/angelicly perfect you!
8annie81 chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
This is too good XD
Kaitlynbaby1989 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Oh my jebus! I'm so excited that you updated and yay Cas kissed Dean. *happy dance*
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Aw very cute ending:3
Ventorum chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
Every time it says "Dean said" I picture Dean and then I remember :no, no! It's Sam i should be picturing when the sotry says "Dean."

So tricky! XD
allwrong4life chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
i love this chap, it was a little confusing at first but ten it evened out. glad dean and cas are having fun well rather dean soon

have fun studying:)
Kaitlynbaby1989 chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
I absolutely love this story. I just read the whole thing tonight and I want more lol! I got to the end of Chapter 6 and ugh'ed because there wasn't another chapter. Amazing job, you have a new fan!