Reviews for There Goes That Secret
Great chapter 9 . 5/10
A premonition, although Im not sure how Dan will pop up if he no longer exists in that time line. Oh well, this is good and Im Looking forward to more!
ScarrGriffin99 chapter 9 . 5/2
More! I wanna see Valerie's reaction! It would be nice for the Dynamic Trio to become the Dynamic Quatro. :)
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 9 . 2/25
GAHH, MORE!
Spidey2 chapter 9 . 1/26
Love it! Keep going!
Mistress Soul chapter 9 . 1/13
NOOOOO! A CLIFFHANGER!
princessbinas chapter 9 . 1/7
If you were trying to get me on edge in this chapter, it worked. Great job. :)
lilyy.flowerr chapter 9 . 1/4
This story is so, so, so, so, so great! I REALLY hope you continue. I find this story really interesting, and it's very different from other DP fics that I've read. This story was inspiration for me and it's the reason why I started writing "More and More," my Danny Phantom fanfiction. I really like how the start of the story is Maddie finding out. In most revelation fics I've read, Maddie finding out Danny's secret is the resolution. Please continue! Are you planning to continue this story, or have you stopped it? I really hope it's the former! :) Okay... I've been rambling... Anyways, great work! Please continue! Byeeee XD
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Shadow 4146 chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Don't like the last chapter but was good until then.
Cartwheellou chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
SERIOUSLY?!
Joey chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
I am really hook on this story please update soon.
LuvLyfe chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
I love this! Are you still writing this story? PLeeeaaasse continue!
JoanB chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
I liked it up to chapter 8. I'm sorry not every review will be positive. It was hard for me to read (and understand) chapter 9. I found myself skipping over half of it. Keep writing though, ignore my rant. Please update and prove me wrong.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Ug Dark Dan is so overused
seireidoragon chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Oh my gosh this story is amazing! You have to continue it so please write the next chapter soon!