Reviews for Small Consolations
Enjoyed this.
Cindy Svensson chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
And "Follow author"
silverluna chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was awesome and so well written and just perfect! It was really cool to see this through Loki's POV, his broken, defeated, humiliated, and injured POV. His thoughts about everything that had transpired and how wrong he was about taking over Earth. And tossing the glass on the floor instead of thanking Tony really fit his personality. Very awesome missing scene! Thanks! :)
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
You do have to wonder if they actually did let him have the drink. Nice one-shot.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Hahaha this sounds like it would have been awesome in the movie if it was in, like the scene at the very end when the Avengers are eating in that ruined restaurant :D
k.chi04 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Pretty nice story!...this should have totally been in the movie!
Melodist chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Love love love this. Very well written, thankyou.

-Melodist
pandora midnight blue chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This really reads like a deleted scene from the movie.I would like to think this actually happened before they carted him off to done, I loved it! :)
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Haha May I toss my own glass down and ask for another? ;) Nice one.
Komiv chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Haha yes, love it.

- Komi V
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Aw. Loved this! I was hoping that Tony would actually let him have the drink in the movie, but this will suffice :)

Man, I had (read: still have) so many FEELINGS after watching The Avengers! Especially about Loki. It's tough when you're rooting for the heroes AND the villain! But seriously, even after everything he did, and all the crap he said, all my thoughts about him consisted of "Oh, poor baby! Don't hurt him!" What can I say, I'm a sucker for Loki ;)
LoneAngel666 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
OMG I love this ! This should have happened in the movie ! It fits so well! AWWW ! Loki needed his drink ! :D :D :D Awesome story ! :D
Spirit of the Dead chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I love this! Short, sweet, and oh so funny. Great job!
Elizabeth Bartlett chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wonderful! You really capture how Loki felt at the end of the movie and even though Tony was almost killed he was still willing to put that aside in order to show Loki some form of kindness.