Reviews for Ice and Summer Would Suffice
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Please update soon !
Haley Guzman chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Omg that was like so good i love have its a repeat of meghan's teen life
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
hahahahhahha i really like the last part hahahahahahahahahah so funny
Vero Diaz chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
wheres the sequel?
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Very awkward at the end, but on a funny way. You wrote this well and you have good grammar, but working at your Puck, Meghan, Grim, and Leaninsidhe impressions might help make it more realistic.
cat chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
amazing whens the next chapter, darling
Dru-girl chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Hi, Is there another plart to this story because i would really like to find out what happens next. It captures the oringinal characters perfectly and i would love to continue reading this story.
My-Tails-Too-Big chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
GAH! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
ceceb98 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
i love the plot please continue
My-Tails-Too-Big chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
() You have to write more! UPDATE!
Quicksilver'sMarvel chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Seems really good and intruiging! I'm excited for the next chap! Keep it up! I love the twists n turnes and the plot seems awesome!

ObsessiveDreamer:)
Beautiful Redemption chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
NO REVIEWS? This world be twisted! ;) Okay, enough slang talk. I really love the concept, I cam imagine Meghan doing it! And I love Alexius! This story is really good; don't be discouraged by the lack of reviews! I can't wait to see Ash's similiarities to Alexius! The adventure has started! UPDATE! :)
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Wait... um, when did this happen? When did Meghan and Ash... ahem, GET TOGETHER in the second book? They don't until Iron Queen.

That being said, I think this is a fairly decent beginning for a fic. I am interested in reading more!
silver chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I like it :)
My-Tails-Too-Big chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Awesome! I love it! UPDATE!