Reviews for May the Fourth Be with You in Colorado
Stargate-Lover-Steph chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
"I've never made love to a general before." Classic, loved every second of this.
zcvoknout chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
:D very nice, especially that ending
Zoser chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
May the Fourth Be with You
starbuck13 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awesome story. Good on Teal'c. Perfect present even if Jack doesn't think so.
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
You made me snort! Which in my mind is a good thing.

"You know, I've never made love to a general before."

"God, I should hope not!" Carter snorted, before pulling him atop of her.

Nicely done. Cute and love the reference to the dark hair!
polrobin chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Awesome!
dpdp chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wonderful. Excellent incorporation of Star wars. Sam and Jack were cute and funny. Thanks.
HeRonFan chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
hahaha! You did it after all!

Gotta love the bit about the women wrestling in Jell-o and Jack's sidestep.

Sam with stars...Wow! Can you imagine that power couple at an Air Force function. And you're right. It suits her to have dark hair as a general.

Now, since you've written an M version, I'm going to have to read that asap to see if any little suggestions made it in.
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
LOL! When I heard today's reference to Star Wars I smiled, now I am smiling even more - thanks :)
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Great short story, Sam should of made Jack watch therm all before having any fun, keep up the good work
sammie77a chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Very good! Enjoyed it... now, where is that hubby of mine? lol! Very hot!
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is a darling story. I love it. Would like to have read Sam's reaction, though, to Jack and Teal'c going to a mud wrestling contest.
steadfast chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I enjoyed your story. Thanks.
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This morning I was wondering if you would come out with a Star Wars Day story. I'm smiling now. It was a cute story but I do have two small quibbles.

Teal'c only gave them the DVDs, not the Blu-Rays. I almost wonder if they were a hand-me-down gift because Teal'c got the Blu-Rays for himself.

Also, they got married in less than 8 days. That must have gone over well with the betting pools. I would think that Vala would insist on taking over the wedding planning. And it's a shame they didn't get a honeymoon someplace like that planet where the beaches go on for miles.