Reviews for These DragonHaunted Days Guild Wars 2
Alicia Marianne chapter 2 . 1/6
It went ass end over teakettle. I love that expression!
Alicia Marianne chapter 1 . 1/6
Hey! I came here from our facebook group! I love this, its well written! Cant wait to read more.
HippiestHop chapter 18 . 3/4/2013
This is great. I wish there were a bunch of others detailing the story lines like this one, as I probably won't go through them all. I saved Quin with my character, so it was good to see that he actually dies if you don't. It was kind of hard, making the 'wrong' choice, because in lots of games that means it was the actual wrong choice and you wind up dead, like in those little pick your own adventure books. The things people were saying as I walked through the town on the next mission though... glad to see I saved somebody, at least.
Talosee chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
Your absolutely right: they part with Logan and his "woe! Lamentation! Is this the end of poor Logen?" - you wont believe how often this simple line made me topple on my seat during the game - and it still make me laugh :D
Thanks a lot for this story! I got hooked with this game months ago and I never tire of it. Unfortunately I failed to weave my own story about it, so reading this really gave me some ideas :)
I hope you continue this soon; it's funny and even if I know the outcome of every event beforehand (I played several human characters with all possible background-combinations, one of them finally completed her personal story - a necromancer, by the way ;) ), it's great how you make something new out of it.

Best wishes,
Talosee
Tymaporer chapter 18 . 1/17/2013
Flawed? You don't know the half of...*cough* I'm sorry. I really do like Logan, but I can never resist a cheap shot, and he's a walking invitation for them.

Doesn't mean I don't feel bad about it though. Especially since the majority of the fandom sees him as completely guilty. I think it was grayer than that.

Anyway, nice job with the scene. You're right, no fic can truly do it justice, but with that in mind, it was pretty funny. I half expected Ulrich to call him out on it afterward. "*snicker* So, what was that all about? Are the White Mantle weak to bad acting or something?" "...I thought I did a pretty good job...:("
Tymaporer chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
Oh, please tell me this is going to feature Logan's acting "skills". *snicker* Best cutscene in the game. I'm cracking up just thinking about it.
Tymaporer chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
When you say "finish", I take it you're only going to cover up to level 30? That's a shame, it is. I would like nothing more than for you to cover the personal story in full...but seeing you continue at all is the best surprise I've had all week. Please, keep going, as far as you see fit.

(I'm the anon reviewer from November, by the way. I logged in just in case you do review replies. If so, would you mind linking me to your other work on the fansite you mentioned?)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Why is there not more? :( I hope you go through and novelize the entire personal story eventually. You do it too well, and there's practically no storyline fic out there.
paranoidandroid chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
I really love this story so far, I hope you continue it!
Sivven chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
This is a thoroughly engrossing story. As always, your skill with characterization is peerless.

Sivven