Reviews for Nicknames
Lost4theStars chapter 1 . 1/31
Remmiekins! XD I died at that... But I really loved your fic, you portrayed Remus perfectly, and it is, indeed, extremely creative. The use of the nicknames were amazing, and that WolfStar at the end was so sweet...they’re my OTP and they definitely do deserve to be canon!
Starrya47 chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
ahah xD love it but mannnnn stupid snape -.-
Magikae chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
I love it! Wolfstar is one of my favourite ships and I love your storyline of how it happened. You could say so much in so little words. It's so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
OHHH! NICE!
AlexxWings chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
So greedy, I want more! Remmie was displayed just perfectly, I love this!
hounddoom chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
loved it! write more wolfstar plz!
CuttlefishRock chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Perfect.
ysitom chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
You did wonderful, Sarah. Here's to you ;-)
endmylifeohmygod chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Siri-dearest, Siri-darling, Sirius me love, The lovely Black, Sirius my deae. All names from Siri-poo and Paddikins. LOVES!
Shacklebolt's Mistress chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
"And, as simple as that, Remus found himself falling in love."

It might not have seemed much to anyone else, but that was the line that got me, It was the one that made this fic a little better than awesome. I loved the idea as well as the execution. I would have liked the second half to be a little longer, but I am sometimes prone to being greedy!

S.M x
MadHatterBellatrix10 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Aww this is so cute. I loved it, if I was placing people, like if it were aan actual competition, you'd definitely get first. This was very well written and very well-thought out. I don't excatly find Sirius and Remus believable in any story, no matter how good because that's just a grudge I hold, don't be offended by it, I have a tiny grudge about every relationship except my two OTP's. Overall, great job :)
TGIF chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
awww, really enjoyed. sweet :) i dont read many Remus/Sirius stories but this one was really really good :)
Idontwanttheworld-iwantmalec chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Yay it's posted! Well I love this fic. It is so cute and I thought the reasoning behind the Willow prank was pretty original. Good job yet again and I am glad to be the first to review although I am sure you will get many more.