Reviews for The Second Hand Unwinds
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Ieeeeeeeeeeeeeee this was utterly delightful! Great! Fantastic!

Your AU's are so much fun! ;A;

- Crystal
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
this was all kinds of awesome
Kyle chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I don't give a crap if you yell at me but I am going to tell you this needs to not only be rated T but have warnings of sexual scenes as this is clearly not for kids. Oh and I forgot about the alcohol references.

This is a KIDS movie meant for families of all ages for christ sakes!
Zariess chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Great story, it brought on the emotions I'm sure you were aiming for. If you ever write a novel of your own make sure you let all of us know ; )
captaintightpants chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh my god.
This was so good.
I almost cried at the end because I was so happy and excited about it.

This was seriously one of the most interesting stories I've ever read. It was so well written and I'm not used to that on .
Thank you!
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That was so utterly, undeniably wonderful. I love Cas as an alien, and Dean forcing Cas to go back, and how damaged and unrepairable Sam would be without Dean. Poor Sam, just... oh, god. And all the descriptions of the ship and the silver blood and the light cracking through Cas's skin. This was really, really wonderful.
Eva chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
really liked the story..good job
xTullyx chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Omfg... You inadvertently solved one of my problems. I've been looking for the title of this movie for AGES! I vaguely remember watching this movie when I was I kid. For the life of me I could not remember the name or specific details about it and then I read this and got an odd deja vu feeling... I goggle the Flight Of The Navigator and bam! I pretty much remebered everything about the movie. SUCCESS! Thank you very much.

I totally flove the way you made a Dean/Cas outta that. It's amazeballs. Like for real. I got two treats outta this. :D You're awesome.
H.R Again chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Oh my god this was so perfect. Best SPN fic I've ever read, and ton ten fanfictions that I've read. Loved it loved it loved it. You should do a sequel!
akuma-river chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Dean had his very own Rip Van Winkle, interesting.

Loved it.

Still thought Dean could stay in the future. He just needed to give Sam some time to cope. And maybe actually tell his damn fiance about Dean being back. He was hiding it like he was ashamed and that built upon the other stress of dealing with abandonment.

I also think it was selfish of Dean to make Cas take him back like that.

...but it worked out somehow in the end.
darkphoenix2345 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
For a moment there I thought Cas was a goner. It was great he was able to take Dean back so he could be with Sammy. Loved Dean and his ET's HEA. :)
Ventorum chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I wasn't sure how this story would work out when I started reading it. Then when Dean demanded to be taken back and Cas sacrificed himself, I thought it would be tragic! I got sucked right in! Good work! It was long enough to be multi-chapter.
EXY.Uli chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Supernatural should've been about ALIENS! It would've made so much more sense than angels. XD Awesome story
ReticentReader chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This was so... different.

I really, really liked it.

The whole thing was extremely well done, but I must point to future Sam's final conversation with Dean in particular. That was just... spot on perfect. Like, damn, that was good.
rhain572 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
And of course, you cut right before the good part. But still, great story. I need some happy endings in my life. ;P