Reviews for It's a Smoothie Conspiracy!
TheSuperWhoLockin'Psycho chapter 3 . 1/29
Amazing, loving this fix! And I know how you feel about Sherlock too, I just sort of stared at the screen for ten minutes after it ended and started crying.
TheRandomRavenclaw chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
This story is amazingful. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE update. (if it's already listed as completed or anything I can't tell because the mobile site) and SHERLY! YAAAAY! He does kind of have Benedict's eyes... and the crime solving thing... and the "I hate people" thing...
Pineapple Moon chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
I just about squeeled at the Sherlock reference!
LittleCatZ chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Haha! I really like your story so far. And you get double bonus point for your sherlock reference :) Update soon?
Elske chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
This fic is ah-maz-ing.

More soon please?
Jisa chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Loved it! You have Shawn wonderfully IC. Lassie's pretty good, but Shawn is spot on. It's a pleasure to read and very funny! Can't wait for more! ;D
torchil chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
I love this story a lot. Can't wait for the next chapter. Poor Shawn being cooped up not being able to go anywhere on his motorcycle.
arthem chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Loved it
averyeml chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Holy crap this story is wonderful! Please update it soon, because I'm just loving how it is going. I have always liked the whole Shawn taking a bullet for Lassie, but most other stories either end with him dying, or they focus too much on the hospital. You're doing great! Getting into the more technical stuff, you are doing a good job of keeping everyone in character, and also, everything's grammatically sound! Like I said earlier, keep up the good work and please update soon! Sorry this ran so long!
Margaret chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
This just makes me like Lassie even more! He's my favorite character of the show, so this adds to his dimensions as a character in the fanfic side of him. Like the ending of the chapter about the Jamba Juice conspiracy- hahahaha.
Joan R Hamilton chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
This actually really has me looking forward to another chapter! You do a great job with the characters :)
torchil chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Loved the chapter can't wait for an update.
mggublergal chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
For this being your first Psych fic, it shows a lot of promise :D You've pretty much nailed the voices and mannerisms of the characters that I felt that I was watching and episode. Really loved the moment between Lassiter and Shawn about the pineapple smoothie...very funny! I am looking forward to your update :D
Jayn chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Hope to see you updating soon. Was a good start.