Reviews for Daddy
kittymyth96 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I absolutely love it, so heartwarming -
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
luv it!
hipkarma chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Sniffling over the loveliness. Great idea very well executed. :)
Lady Murdock chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is so wonderfully written. I love that you thought about Mels and how she grew up with her parents and I love this moment between River and Rory! Moving, faithful to the cannon, I simply adore this story!
The200Bus chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Aww, this is so sweet. It's nice to read about the relationship between River and Rory.
IndigoXsoul chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
lkmjngbhjuijkloKL,MNBHG KMJhkl;dfgb o;lkmnjiuolpk; ASDFG ;lkjhuio
;lkjdhogips ADSCXK LVHJUI s;dlk,vjhfui

"And sometimes when I was angry and bruised and brooding, you'd come sit beside me. You wouldn't do anything, you wouldn't say anything. Amy was always the one poking and prying and trying to get me to tell her what was wrong. But you'd just sit there. Being on my side. Even though you didn't know what against."

This. Just. This. l;kjnoip;'sd WSEDF lknhuiop sdfjhiuop;lwerkfgjn ljkh

That's all I have to say. I'm gonna go finish dying on my floor now, you can have my shredded heart when I'm done.
Dragonsbain chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Awwwww. Total warm and fuzzy.
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was lovely. :)
betawho chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Burgandy can also mean a dark reddish brown, which his hair can look in certain lights.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Ahhh! *dies from the gushy awesomeness*

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't burgundy a shade of purple? Yet you say it's the color of Rory's hair . . .
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
awww.. i love stories with Rory and River. This was so well done!
lynxeye chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Nice idea.

We don't get to see a lot of River/Rory in the series, which i find kind of annoying. he's her father after all!
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This was so touching. I would have loved to have seen this scene in the show.
Arabella Song chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Awww. This was so sweet
kehwie chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is beautiful, and just how I picture their relationship.