Reviews for Forever Mine
Rainstorm55 chapter 10 . 7/25
I love the name Bramwell. Very New England and distinguished.

I also love the amor vincit Omnia/Love conquers all ending.

The phrase "zero tolerance" is perfect for Angeloque and all villains. :-)
Rainstorm55 chapter 9 . 7/25
Oh, shut up, Angelique. You're just a jealous hag and everyone knows it.

I love Barnabas's line "Any child of ours will be perfect." His unconditional love and Josette's sweetness would be a gift to any child.
kaleen1212 chapter 10 . 7/15
Good story. Thanks for sharing.
Helena Clara Bouchet chapter 10 . 5/1
Thank you for this story! I'm glad that it had great ending for the happy couple:)
Daryl Wor chapter 10 . 5/1
AHHHH! THE END?! Well, I shall hope for more one day. I know this is a couple you adore. (btw, could you help me with some kid-stuff? I'm hosed trying to do it.) Wow! I didn't think this was going to end *now*! I was just sitting here as he stood by her bed and she held Bramwell elated at all of the possibilities for it to go on endlessly! I was so enjoying how he told Josette he could not bear to be near her and not touch her! It is agony for her not to hold her. (I sure know that these days, and I didn't expect it, just happened.)

And yes, we have the title of the story in Barnabas' words. And we all enjoyed each chapter. (Heck, it made me feel better something was here when I got taken under and realized a ton of people did stuff like this! I had no idea! Foolish, I know, but still!)

Anyway, I would rather like a sequel to this and perhaps adding various things from 1841 DS Parallel but without Barnabas dying and all of that. Thank you!
Melissa chapter 9 . 4/25
Bravo, angelinstead, for another lovely chapter! Josette's inner turmoil about accepting her adored Barnabas' curse is gutwrenching. Ghost Sarah appeared at just the right time; Josette badly needed Sarah's reassurance of Barnabas' undying love for her. Only Sarah could do this because in many ways nobody understands the workings of her brother's tender, noble and passionate heart as she does, even for one so young. Then the baby news and Angelique's odious, false vision of what that child will be. I read the name Widow's Hill and my heart sank. Thank God Barnabas intervened in the nick of time to save his precious irreplaceable wife and unborn child. I know these three will find peace, acceptance, bliss and deep love as a new family. Well done!
Daryl Wor chapter 9 . 4/25
Wow, this is intense, her struggle to want that love while faced with him being a monster, and then to have our little helper come in and show her that it’s all going to be all right. Ah! That’s a nasty vision Angelique is throwing at her. Quite grim and very much as she would present to scare her.

Love the ending of this chapter! Well done for our hero and heroine. Looking forward to what’s ahead. :)

Thank you!
Helena Clara Bouchet chapter 9 . 4/24
Wow! I'm a little speechless right now, but I'm still looking forward to seeing what happens next, and how Barnabas and Josette (especially Josette) will cope with the sudden news. Poor Josette! How will she deal?
Rainstorm55 chapter 8 . 1/23
Ouch! Talk about a taste of medicine! Poor Josette.

I hope Josette will become ready, willing AND able to feed Barnabas. Did they make B12 supplements in this DS universe? Heh.

Thanks for all your recent updates! I hope you're well - sorry for my sporadic reviews. I'm majorly stressed about work/school beginning in 3 days but/and look forward to savoring your delicious tales.
Daryl Wor chapter 8 . 9/10/2015
Oh, thank you for continuing! I am now better prepared to express my joy after celebrating too hard last night with an excess of wine.

I had to look over chapter 7 "Terror" again, which is a very adequate title considering the terror we were all under that we would not see more of this. It's not what I was anticipating, a very endearing switch, as well as the coffin snap. I was petrified right along with our beloved mademoiselle. Josette wanting to cure him is so admirable and shows her deep tenderness and affection for Barnabas. However, her injury to Ben was most upsetting to him.

I was very stunned at how she awoke and his explanation, trying to express the turmoil he is under and seeing if she could both understand what it feels like as well as continuing to love him even with this extreme change in circumstances. Quite remarkable. (I was expecting him to win her over with some bedroom action instead, but this is preferable, and what with the hot weather we're having I can wait. *wink*)

I adore the telepathy they are sharing also. They definitely had that on the original program, too. And the ending to this chapter is adorable. My favourite line is "She laced her fingers into his, staring down at the image of their flesh as it began to entwine." Beautiful. Thank you. I eagerly await further chapters. :)
Melissa chapter 8 . 9/10/2015
angelinstead, thank you so much for resuming your work on "Forever Mine". I love every chapter. The deep, tender, passionate and spiritual love Josette and Barnabas share is a thing of beauty and you captured it poignantly and with great understanding. You do a superlative job of combining the sacredness of their love with powerful eroticism. Your love scenes are incredibly sexy and arousing; I can't get enough of them! You also understand Barnabas and Josette so well. In the first chapter when Josette was standing outside Jeremiah's room it was wonderful to see Barnabas comprehend what was happening and convince her to elope that night. I also enjoyed your spin on how Angelique cursed Barnabas and how he became 2 beings: the bloodlust-driven creature and the part of him which was still human, both longing to feed from Josette and have the most intense lovemaking experience with her. I also loved Josette's heroic effort to try to find someone or something to cure Barnabas. It was heartbreaking when Barnabas captures his wife and unleashes his fury at her for what he sees as betrayal and abandonment. I was truly frightened for Josette when Barnabas orders her to lie on their bed to be punished at the end of chapter 7. It was a terrific cliffhanger! I speculated about what you had planned next. Would he make love to her then turn her into a vampire or would the lovemaking make him guilt-stricken and remorseful to the point where he couldn't bring himself to harm her? Barnabas gives her a illusionary taste of what her life would be like as a vampire, but that is all. He asks Josette's forgiveness, to keep his secret and beseeches her to accept and love him as he is. And she replies, "I can try." It was a lovely ending and so true to this couple and their indestructible love. I hope you continue with this beautiful story, angelinstead. Bravo!
Lisa W chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Wow! Okay, you have my undivided attention! I like this version very much! This is passionate and hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Loved it. Any moment I thought something was going happen that they weren't going to get away. Beautifully and tastefully written!
Helena Clara Bouchet chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
Oh, how I waited for this chapter! Personally, I think that Josette is going to go along with Barnabas for a while, but I think that his vampirism is still going to be a barrier between them. But if she comes to accept him, that'll be great for him. If not, I shudder at the Maggie kidnapping repeat. Thanks for posting another interesting chapter :)
Me chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I still enjoy this one. I hope it all turns out well someday. It's so nice to see Naomi pleased and to view some loving in a vampire and how uniquely he works out how to be good while being bad. Adorable. I'll take a honeymoon like that. :)