Reviews for Meeting Robin
ellastarsong chapter 3 . 5/20
"Um... A Bat."
I am cracking up right now!
ellastarsong chapter 1 . 5/20
Awwwww! Uncle Clark.
kaldmb chapter 33 . 3/24
10/10
*snickers* Well that plan didn't last long.
I like the line: "You do gymnastics? That is great! So do I! Roy does some too, just really badly." *giggles*
They'll build such a lovely friendship from such a starting point... (Ship it or don't, they're still close friends first - prepubescent babies and all.)
SO MUCH IRONY. Poor Commish, he has no idea that his daughter will one day embrace the Capes and Cowls bandwagon...
The mouths and minds of babes... devious sneaky little minds.
Alfred putting his foot down is about the only thing Bats or Birds will listen to... I wouldn't be surprised if that was half of why Robin stayed in as ordered for training as long as he did or ever when banned from patrols...
Grandpa Alfie~! 3
Cute.
Robin is kind of sort of the leader of their little trio, huh? Speedy is very much the semi-sensible/responsible Big Brother, KF is still learning, but Robin charges ahead into everything and gets followed into trouble so they can keep him alive (in theory). It's adorable. If Roy can actually run herd on the other two at all successfully he can claim some leadership, which would put the adults at ease since he's so much older. Poor Roy, stuck babysitting over-energetic baby brothers... XD
And thus is the initial reason the Arrowcave has really good nerf-style archery kits. I'm sure they get used otherwise on occasion, but mostly they were bought so when the baby bird is visiting he can play with his "brother" without anything sharp about. *giggles*
("Really good", because lesser quality wouldn't fly true when used, and as Archer's they'd be affronted by the cheap crappy ones common to toystores.)
*giggles*
Gah, they're all dorks. The world is being protected by grown-up dorks. Lovely. XD
There's a reason that Robin was the first kid-hero in the DCU, and this is one interpretation of how it's his fault the others end up with baby-hero minions someday. XD
Cuddle-bug~!