Reviews for Digimon: Legend of the Last Tamer v20
DarkDremora4 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Another great Rukato one-shot of yours! I loved it! I also, thought that the 'revealing' moment between Rika and Takato when he was unconcious was very well done. You did a great job on this one-shot! I hope that you'll make a multi-chaptered Rukato fic someday. Perhaps with some RenaGuil too? Anyway, great job! Keep up the good work.
XxCHERRIBL0SS0M-GURLxX chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
this is my total fav story. Yea! write chapter 2. Bye!
Amber chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Alice is one of my favorite characters, and I appreciate the fact that you added her into your story. She doesn't get nearly enough of the spotlight. This is a good story, even if some of the characters are OOC.
William Ganas chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Great story! Please write more Takato & Rika stories that begin after this story. Cool Story!
AnT chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Too, too, too,too, SWEET! If the stupid Jurato is true, at least stuff like this will make it up.

Mallory: Not enough though! No offence, author.

Chiller: Bombs: check! Guns: check! Nuclear weapons: check!

Me: Guys, blowing up Toei won't solve anything!

Mallory: Party pooper.
hyperdramon chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
I love this fic!
max acorn chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
it's just like watching the show, it's good. and you're right. it will be a cold, cold, COLD day in hell when i give up on taiora!

max: damn right. my parents belong together. i'm proff of that.

ma: allow me to introduce max, tai and sora's son and the biggest taiora here.

max: damn right. and about rukato? if it doesnt go the way i want it, many will pay.

ma: of course. and in the words of our friend, digidestoned of courage, TAIORA/RUAKATO FOREVER!
Too lazy to sign in Snea chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
I LOVED IT! Is there a sequal to this I should know about?
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
"Who are you calling a glitch?" That Terriermon cracks me up! Awesome story, especially when Gallantmon: Crimson Mode and WarVeedramon: Warrior Mode took out the D-Reaper once and for all! Keep up the good work on this. RUKATO/LEEJURI FOREVER!
Frozen Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Very good story! Being a Rukato fan myself, I agree with you whole heartedly. And the sixth movie,

is supposed to contain some Rukato as well. Anyway, I greatly enjoyed your take on the ending of

Tamers and the return of the digimon. Great job!