Reviews for Overcoming Difficulties
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
XDDDDDD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Sorry but I don't like the x
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This one is very good, I didn't think that Octavian doing Percy would be this hot !
SkyeTai And Ic3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
LOLOLOLOL Octavian so cocky
Mizuki 8D chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
:) awesome
Darkgirl434 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
sorry i dont like it
Hikary Sanoko chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Intresting way to start a relationship, i liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Hilarious! Good characterization! :D
Drown The Ants chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Ah! Before reading this, I would have NEVER thought that I will actually read this pairing! But now... I'm like... MORE NOW!

XD

I read a Foursome of yours earlier, which I really loved, can you by chance write more? It's VERY rare I find a good one :)
Pasta-Survivor chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh my gods, PLEASE tell you gonna be writing more for this pairing? There simply isn't enough love for them! I'm begging you, after reading Once and then this fic I need moooore! XDDD I'm def. hoping to see more of your stories!
EqualsEquivalent chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
That was truly amazing(:

I was literally laughing out loud

And thanks for mentioning me, I feel so loved lol

xD
PJFdanae chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
hilarious! ajajajajja I must say that you just open a new world for me, octavianxpercy! you should write more of this

bye!
Goddess of the Multiverses chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
yaaaah! I loved it! I'm soooo glad you wrote this! There aren't enough of Octavian/Percy stories out there
America's the Hero chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wow. I didn't really know what to expect with that one, but it turned out better than anything I could've predicted. Who knew locking those two in one room would produce such hot BL?
CloudyLight SilverNights chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh My God. You know you're a really great writer, and you've managed to write more for the Fandom then I thought possible. I really like reading your stories.

I have two questions for you though.

1) Will you make an M-Rated Percy/Will story? If you do than I'll write a story pairing of your choice.

2) And second, do you read romance novels? Because when I read some of your stories they just remind of them, which isn't bad! I was just curious.

Shine In The Darkness!