Reviews for Love's Embrace
Rainstorm55 chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
I love Nicky's mention of chess- it takes me back to the show where he not only was a chess whizz but took fencing and horseback riding too.

Mmm...hot tubs rule. I wish I had one!

I know I've said this a lot but your tales are a balm for the sickening way the shows ended several of my favorite couples. Thanks for updating!
Rainstorm55 chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
This chapter is like a well-deserved happy dream for them - a great rest, a leisurely day to enjoy together, room service and a plan to keep their family closer then ever...who could ask for more?
Melissa Brooks chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
I loved the family breakfast that Carly and Lawrence shared with their children.
Rainstorm55 chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
The Magic Lingdom indeed! Heh. I love your l/c stories as much as I despise and abhor how they ended their tale on the show- and that's a whole lotta live. ;)
Melissa chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
I loved all the family happiness that was in that chapter. Update soon
Rainstorm55 chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
That was a huge scare! But I'm glad Nicky will be OK. Disney World is a great idea - Nicky would love it and Lawrence would take any and all chance to spoil the kids rotten. For all his problems, he loved his father very much.

I love Lawrence and Katerina together, especially in your stories. I hope you'll continue this soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
I read all your Carly and Lawrence stories. I wish the Days' writers would have written stories like this for these characters. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Rainstorm55 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Very original and pretty name! I hope baby Loren grows up healthy and strong. Thank you for reawakening my interest in L/C. I've dled many clips of them and just love them as a couple. I hope you continue this but will tru not to be bereft if it concludes soon since you have other engaging tales int he fire.
xoThanksForTheMemoriesxo chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Loren...I awed when I read her name. That's really cute, I'm so glad that everything worked out, and that Loren and Carly are both alright:-)
Melissa Brooks chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
I loved the update. I'm so glad that Carly had a healthy baby.
kymm40 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Thank you so much for writing this story about Carly and Lawrence, they were my favorite soap couple of all time. They had amazing chemistry together and I was always disappointed about how they left the show in 1993. They never had a real love scene or a wedding like most of the other couples had. I waited 17 years for Carly and Lawrence to return to Salem and continue their story, only to be disappointed by Lawrence turning into an abusive monster and Carly killing him. I really like your stories, thanks again. Can't wait for the next part!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I can't wait the baby get's here either :)

love all the stories you write but this one is becoming my fav :D

zep
Rainstorm55 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Sigh. Lawrence's concern is very touching, especially with the hideous way they ended his romance with her on the show.

But I digress - I hope the fam of 4 do get to go to Disney World after little girl comes. I hope baby is OK and want more of this sweet story soon...
xoThanksForTheMemoriesxo chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I am so in love with your Lawly stories and I cannot wait for Bonds of Love to be up again!

The way you write it is breath taking, like reading the most wonderful romance novel3

You are awesome:-)
Moon FireStar chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
oooh super sweet update ...