Reviews for all the world's a stage
PumpkinSpiceLatte chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
THIS IS THE MOST FUN THING I'VE EVER NOT KNOW I WAS GOING TO READ. I love it!
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY AWESOME I CAN'T EVEN...
DreamingDragon37 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
hahahahahhahahahahahahah. That was too funny, your head seems like a cool place to hang out in
C.C. Nyde chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
I love everything about this. Bravo.
hrhleia chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
You have obviously done theatre, and it shows. I'm a TD, and I swear I have worked with these people. Please finish this story, because it makes me crack up and quote lines to my cat, and
I need to know how Natasha pulls off her fake defection to bring down hydra. It's amazing how the characters are so perfectly theatre people and still so them. Please keep going!
boughtthedream chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Why hasn't this been updated? It's hilarious.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
This is wonderful and amazing!
my best enemy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
this is hilarious! i love how in-character all of them are. coulson is the best :)
Lady von Hinson chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
This is genius, flawless, etc. etc. just please promise you will continue updating. I am so intrigued.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Please, I must have more. This is just the most fantastic AU that has ever existed. I must know how they take down Loki's company! Love your work. You consistently make me laugh out loud!
TaleWeaver chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
I'm trying to figure out all the ways I love this story, and how it manages to be almost completely canon even though there's not a single Hero in sight, but it's late and I should have been in bed about... hmm, four hours ago? So I'll just say this is awesome.
(Also - "...I actually broke into the Kremlin...?" quite possibly wins . Although that might not be nearly as good a prize as you deserve anymore, given that I keep getting pictures obnoxiously taking up space in perfectly nice stories because of this dumbass image manager, and I can no longer favorite anything without being FORCED to write something, which is going to make me waste so much reading time because I can't bear the thought of just writing 'good story' or 'I like it' like a fucking moron... um, sorry. The mods haven't gotten back to me about how to turn the stupid crap off, and I'm grumpy. could also be lack of sleep as above.)
Julia chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
They broke into the Kremlin. THEY BROKE INTO THE KREMLIN.

I love you. This is great.
anotherbuskitten chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Eeeeee! This is fantastic, more please?

I always forget how much I like your stuff :/

x
Quinndolynn chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
EFF YESS. So many things to love here, let me list them: Nat, still being Nat (her RED ROOM as her studio yes yes yes) and Clint still along for the ride, Steve and Tony and honor and baiting, EVEN WITH the different window dressings of theater, and Darcy/Bucky, yes yes yes, the Darcy voice is perf. I love how more and more backstory is getting woven in. And oh man, how much do I want to see Loki (possibly squaring off with Phil as dueling artistic directors) but mostly just being his usual drama queen self. Also, true story, I saw this recced on tumblr but with the AO3 link (I clicked not knowing what it was) and I saw a third chapter there and I was all WERE YOU HOLDING OUT ON US ON FFNET, but then I got around to checking my email and durr, it was here too. In conclusion: so glad there is a third chapter, please may we have another(infinity)
ProfessorSpork chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Everything about this continues to be wonderful. Bonus points for everything out of Darcy's mouth, and the line about the Hunger Games.