Reviews for The Sad Story of Woof
jedigirlsc chapter 1 . 5/29
Poor Woof! Sweet story.
Nelleke chapter 1 . 4/5
What a sweet tale. To see the humanity in this vampire, the compassion he had for this young animal. And then to have it all wiped out by the carelessness of a vampire who had no humanity left in him. I feel for this Edward, and know that that lesson helped him to become the vampire he became that could fall in love with a human girl and their unborn child.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/27
Awww, poor little Woof! Hell, poor Edward for gettin' his stone heart broken and Carlisle and Esme for havin' to let him go knowin' what he was gonna do!
Eternity is a long time and, like Bella said...Roman's day will come!
FicSisters chapter 1 . 3/27
Thanks so much to Lissa Bryan for talking about this story today at The International House of FanFic. We were delighted to have you both visit.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Poor Edward. I'd like to tear Roman apart and burn him. I wonder, will they ever meet again? I hope Edward destroys him, if so. What an awful creature.

I'm still all teary. Ugh! Stupid Roman. :(
tinkerbellpatten chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I'm glad you titled this "The Sad Story of Woof" because it is indeed very sad and the warning in the beginning of your AN was another warning. Even so, I loved this story as it gave us a good glimpse into some of Edward's past heartbreak. I hope he opens his heart to another dog later. Other that Jacob. HA

Well written. I'm really enjoying your series. I'm an avid reader so it's great to have such a nice long series and I appreciate that you noted on your profile which order to read them in. I love it that it will take me weeks to read it all.
ded1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I hope Roman mets an extremely painful end.
zveka chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
wow this was beautiful and so sad...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
You were right about the kleenex. Nice story.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was rec'd by Raum.

I loved how compassionate you made Edward...even if it was a reluctant compassion at first. Poor little runt Woof. I raised a kitten just like Edward did...making my own formula and using a damp sponge to make him go potty.

What a horrible and totally vampire thing to do...the Roman killing Woof. Poor Edward just closed himself off. I am glad Bella is going to make sure he gets all sorts of happiness. Enjoyed!
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
One of the wisest and sweetest/bittersweet stories I have ever read
Bravo
Reb
TheBloodyWhiteWolfxoxo chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Thanks for the Kleenex warning! This fic just ... *runs to get another box*
nebfan51 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
A vampire with a heart...loved that. Tears at the cruel death of Woof...understanding of Edward's decision to leave. Very well-written and I am looking forward to reading more of the UE series:) Am going to read in order hopefully...except it may be difficult to work with the wips...do you have any suggestions?
alexinwonderland77 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Just read this and it is brilliant. I cannot wait for updates on the rest!

xoxo- Alex
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I usually drift to the Jacob stories, but this was wonderful. So tender and emotional. I saw this at the Emerging Swan Awards. I'm voting for you!