Reviews for A Thousand Years
Cassandra1302 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Finally! Somebody thought that "A Thousand Years" is a great song for them.
A Big Fan of Most Things chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Hello TurquoisePeach:

What you have submitted is not allowed on the site based on their rules. It is breaking the rules, which is quoted below:
Actions not allowed:

1. Multiple entries of the same material. There can only be one copy of any unique story on the entire site. No exceptions.

2. Rewriting names of characters/locations of one story in order to upload to multiple categories.

»»3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.««

In your case, you have broken rule 3. Please remove the song lyrics from your story to comply with the site rules or I will have no choice but to report it. And the admins will delete it without warning. Adding a disclaimer will not solve the issue either. The lyrics are copyrighted and are not avaliable in a public domain. If you want to keep them, please bring the story to another site(s).

Thank you for your time.

βig Ƒan of Ӎost Ʈhings

PS: If you to go my profile, I have a list of sites that are helpful in one way or another. From naming a character to posting your content elsewhere.
Lettizz chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Holly & Artemis

Love is in the air... 3 3

I loved how you put romantic sentences in between Holly narrating. Original! :))
pancake-ss chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Girl, why didn't you tell me you had a new story? I could've reviewed it sooner. Ah well.

Omg, this is really cute! Good job, you know I love music in writing. I was singing this song silently as I read, now it's stuck in my head. I like that song, I hear it on the radio all the time.

Who's your "special someone"? ;) You never told me! xD
HollyArty foeva chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I too wish I could say it to my crush.(stupid GF) I loved the story. It was so sweet and fluff-tastic!

Ps: I ship AH too!
gemrocks chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Sorry, I didn't want to login.

Anyways...I like this story except you should really put some spaces in. And the song lyrics might be easier to read if they were in italics since there are sine people which don't know the song lyrics.
Harry Artemis Jackson chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This was good, but you seemed to forget to space in some places.

-HAJ
abluestarinthenight chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
WOW! is this it, or is there more? Are you SURE you have writers block?