Reviews for Running
WeArePioneers chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Hmm... I don't know where my Hunger Games book is either... Huh.
ChasingHope19 chapter 33 . 7/22/2013
Good job! I love Wilhelm and Billy - it absolutely killed me when you killed him off and I was practically cheering when Maysilee met him again in the arena after they died. Welp, I'm on to read the sequel now!
Chasing Silmarils chapter 32 . 4/28/2013
I seriously almost just started crying! This is so sweet! It's just so freaking sad when Maysilee dies. In case you were wondering, I was just looking at random fanfics that sounded cool and I saw your sequel and I was like, "Oh my gosh, Haymitch and Maysilee are awesome, so I've got to read the first one!" But I seriously almost cried. And had to read this chapter twice. Haymitch is literally my favorite character in The Hunger Games. Don't ask.
Flintlightning chapter 33 . 3/30/2013
Amazing story sad to see it end maysilee and haymitch characters were absolutely perfect!
Katherine-Cullen34 chapter 33 . 3/20/2013
This was a great ending...really loved it!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/13/2013
..This ending. I LOVE IT! Nice job :3
Guest chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
Hey! Just a little thing that bugged me Keiran from D8- Is it supposed to be right here, right now? It just seems to fit better than right now, right here. Sorry!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Sorry again :3 Having coke just seems really.. odd. Same with a rapper. But apart from that- this is awesome! Looking forward to a hyper Betony :3
Guest chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Hey! Sorry- just nit-picking here, but it seems odd that a district 12 kid would have read comics. Any district really. Over and out!
Soccerstar14 chapter 33 . 2/10/2013
I Am crying and crying right now. Ever one knows masilee was important to haymitch and now i know why. She was more than i thought.
UnpoisonedApple chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Wait! couple more things, I don't see how she affects Madge and the 74th games but i do see how she affects Haymitch again and as for that sequel I have a couple ideas that could be used since Im not seeing a sequel yet. well PM me ;)
UnpoisonedApple chapter 33 . 12/28/2012
Sweet ending :)
UnpoisonedApple chapter 32 . 12/28/2012
She dies?! I thought you would have them both do some rebellious thing to get them both out of the arena alive then the captiol made sure that no one remebered that Maysilee is still alive and she lives in the Hob as Greasy Sae and eventually gives Katniss the pin! (accornding to what happened in the movie not the book) Uggh...
UnpoisonedApple chapter 28 . 12/28/2012
Awwwww naw not billy :(:(:(:( i sad now, District 4 is my favorite
UnpoisonedApple chapter 26 . 12/28/2012
Okay first of all thank you for the summary at the end of the I was all like Whaaa? until I read the summary.
And which District was Baxter from I can't remeber if he from 2 or 12