Reviews for Doubt Thou the Stars are Fire
June chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
That was an amazing Story. I love your style and it was a very sexy Story, too. Hope to read more castle stories from you :)
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Loved it! Great work! Thanks for sharing!
xoxox
closingdoors chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I

What

This is so beautiful I can't right now
Arrant Schemata chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I liked that a lot, great job.

Laura
Kaz chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Well I loved this, felt it was really well done :o) thanks for posting. Kaz
AlternateShadesofBlue chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Ooh, that was beautiful! So poetic and flow-ey and lovely. I really enjoyed it! Hopefully Monday has something close to this wonderful in store. Great grasp of both of them.
Keitoness chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Keitoness chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
sillylissy chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
giant gold star for you! omg i can't breathe! tell me this is not a oneshot please pretty please ;)
Anon 15 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Amazing, if only the writers of castle knew about this. Perhaps then they would realise that they've made a horrible mistake and should have been writing stuff like this for every episode since season one! Loved the use of the quote at the end :) And.. if castle has a fifth series... i demand you get a job on it! Maybe if you do you can have unlimited supply of coffee as all writers write in coffee shops...
Caskettlove22 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wow thanks for ruining the finale. Like others, I am avoiding spoilers, but thanks to your carelessness I now know they kiss. Next time tell people there are spoilers, god it only takes an extra minute.
Marlin chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Um OMG! I LOVED IT! SERIOUSLY, THIS WAS AMAZING! :D *SCROLLS UP TO READ IT AGAIN*
sassygreen chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
AlmeidasGirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Okay, so first of all let me say that my feelings are all over the place right now because of this show. I had serious problems to read this because my eyes teared up so much.

But I think that was also because of your very lovely writing style. There are too many bits to mention them all but I particularly loved

"forgotten before it can be remembered" and "she'll wonder why it never felt this natural before"

If the 'real' thing will be anything like this then I can die happy after the episode.
shane chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Hi there,

Haven't read your story because I don't like spoilers... and your summary has a big spoiler in it. I didn't know (and frankly, didn't want to know) there's a kiss coming up in "Always." Any possible way you could remove that part from your summary and perhaps save someone else from being spoiled?

Thanks,