Reviews for Reality
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This was nice. You carried some of that intensity from the episodes over into this. I love how it felt like this mantra for Zane because that seems very realistic to how anyone would would react to the circumstances but Zane especially. I definitely responded to it.
hatondog chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Talk about post-traumatic stress syndrome. Or whiplash. You captured what that kind of stress would probably feel like really well. I loved Zane thinking about how Holly's fate could have been his own. And your description of Jo's reaction to the news that someone had died-her on air reaction to the whole crew is lost, maybe dead scenario was way too calm. Good to see you writing again!
Wyndes chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I wondered whether post-traumatic stress from being in the alternate reality would cause them to question the real reality indefinitely. It sort of does me. How do we know that they're in real Eureka now? Maybe they're still trapped in a virtual world, like...what's that movie, with layers upon layers of dream worlds? Inception. Maybe they're in an Inception-like virtual reality...anyway, nice story, nice to see them together!
Evelyn-Sunshine chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Any and all Jo/Zane drabbles will be acceptable - please post any musings you have! Very much enjoy them.
darlove99 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Just read this story and it totally made my day. This is awesome. I sure hope something like this happens.
Sara60691 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
OMG so CUTE! this was so great and i love how Zane is questioning/hoping that it's reality. Also, the comparision between how Jo felt getting back from 1947 and Zane's experience in the alternate reality was great. I can't wait for you to write more stories!