Reviews for The Shades of Spades
Oh my god this is such a good fanfic! I'm going to read more of your stuff right now! Also, nice Holy Grail reference :)
hi chapter 12 . 7/16
Im such a baby. This was giving me feels and when Arthur started crying I started to cry to feeling bad for this. This is such a great storyyyyyyyy!
Although I'd love to read more, your writing has bored me. Greatly. But I bet the story is great!
Umm... All the kings ARE men fem!germany is more male than France
Mel chapter 1 . 4/23
Hi! I really love this fic, it's PERFECT. May I print it? Just for myself, so I could read it all the time.
Carrotlime chapter 21 . 8/16/2015

That explained it pretty well tbh
Carrotlime chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
The one moment when Arthur's baking comes in handy...
Dangara2610 chapter 21 . 7/5/2015
Dawww! (That epilogue xD x3 ), Okey, this version of cardverse was very amuseing to read, the stuborness of Saemus (the mystery of his behavior and intensions), the way Alfred and Arthur start to share their things, and the presense of nyo!China x3 (when I try to adap cardverse into a more hetero enviroment thats the choose x3).

Also, about the democracy change, it surprised me a lot, but when Alfred and Arhur dicussed about how the electon should be done, I fear for a case similar to Mexico, maybe the history of Usa gives a good vision but in Mexico it happens that the wrong man get the presidense , he "gives the power to a friend" gor the next goverment and kill everone who tell it was no legitime, and that messed up all during 60 years, but well, hope the cloks would be used to search the rigth one xD, all this its for tell you that your fic was awesome, Thankies for sharing it with us , greetings, God bless you n.n
Chiisaioni chapter 21 . 4/11/2015
This was absolutely fantastic! It's rare to find original content in Card AU. And here we have not only the entire country turning to democracy but no evil!Russia at all. I was sceptic about usage of fem!characters, but it turned out as a great balance for the male dominated plot.

And I love the omake :D Especially the one from chapter 20.
Timeinaninja chapter 21 . 2/2/2015
Lolz that extra though
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 21 . 1/31/2015
LOLOLOLOL, the highly abridged version of the story, though. I kept cracking up at Joao's part, seriously. Ah, this story was perfect, man. Good job!
Canadian-Parade chapter 21 . 1/30/2015
That was sooooo awesome! I loved it!
neverchange5986 chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
Jamie chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
o.O it's nyochina...
TinderFlame chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Serious, if you really want to put Arthur into crazy hair club you could choose Denmark.