Reviews for Hell If I Know
Klarogasms chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Still love it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I loved it. It cheered me up immensely.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
AMAZING
mspstar97 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
BAHAHAHAHA! I loved it! Seriously, great job! I hate Kol and love him at the same time, and I found him to be quite hilarious in your fic. :)
Always Silver Pen chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Hello )

I'm a french reader and a big fan of this fic. I'm truly in love with your one-shot and I think that you're a gifted writer. Seriously, I have never read something this funny!

I would love to translate your fic!

If you have any questions or requests, please don't hesitate.

Always Silver Pen.
bookbunnyx chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hahaha.
Melissa'sJasper01 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
LOVED IT! I laughed, especially when he told Klaus and Caroline, about then NEVER EVER having babies. xD
SMILEisMYmotto chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I think I just read one of the greatest things ever. Not just on Fanfiction. It's was mind blowing, marvelous, well written, funny (I don't think I'll be able to look at Elijah the same way tho hah), right to the point put not too quickly, and the ending gave me shivers. I would love to spend one day inside your brain ahah. Splendid and epic. Thank you.
Ebyenvloed chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This was so amazing and hilarious! XD
But now I have a image of Elijah in tights in my head... 0_o
loveniklaus chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This was hilarious. I laughed out loud at this line; "He's got the leading male role in The Nutcracker! We're so proud!"

Elijah as a ballerina? Omg, I can't cope. I loved the part where you described Damon's outfit, too.

This story was genius. By far one of the best & funniest FanFic's I have ever read. Thanks for sharing it!
amortenntia chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oh my god I can't even... LOL this oneshot is one of a kind. I can't even stop laughing. I needed this after reading the other story. You are an AMAZING writer (:
SilverMoonlit chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
OMG! Totally love this story:) I currently cannot breathe from laughing so hard. Pure amazing hilarious hell for Kol:)
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
BRILLIANT!
slightlytwisted84 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Haha! Very entertaining
SnowEnvelope91 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Wow! this is so funny! poor Kol...
n Damon is a fashion designer along with Stefan is a hair-stylist?... oh god! what an idea...
Haha!