Reviews for Howling Wolf
KissMyDeadLips chapter 1 . 3/26
Is there going to be another chapter any time soon
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This is beautiful and wonderful and epic! I have loved the 5th episode and here you are, putting words where my brain was just blank with the strength of the pictures. Amazing job you have done here, I would love to translate it into French if you don't mind. Obviously, you will get credits. And by the way, you are a star!
*hermi-ko***
Baccan chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Any chances for a sequel to this? X]p
SS LeSigh chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Nice depth
georgewowmartin chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Smart.
immajedibabe chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was good! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
great story! i know it is marked as completed, but is there any way you could continue with the story and their relationship - making it AU, probably? i just feel like this could be a start of something new and intriguing :-)
aryadayne chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
While the TV shows suck beyond recognition, this is a really lovely description of that episode.
GOT FAN chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
It is pretty amazing how you can describe her part of the episode so well. Amazing.
Elia chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Very specific and intense, the way you wrote this. It made the scene much more interesting than it's supposed to be.
MonDieu666 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
You captured Jaqen very well. there are so few Arya/Jaqen fics out there but they are well written. Would love to see more of a romance angle (yes, I'm THAT girl) but I know it would have been more than a little weird considering that you were writing young Arya. It was nice to see inside her head though.
Anna chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
By far this is the most intense scene of season 2. You showed beautifully the whole tension between them. Can I expect another Jaquen/Arya from you?
BTM chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I've always loved Arya and Jaqen. They don't get nearly enough time together, though as she's in training, I live in hope! Great fic, hope you continue it.
Spiraet chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This story is sheer awesomeness and amazingness embodied. Perfect characterization (and Jaqen H'ghar is a hell of a character to write because ugh, he is Faceless) and your style is very lovely; perfectly flowing. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I liked it. It was a nice one-shot, but you basically re-wrote the scene I already saw.