Reviews for Dear People
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Poor Harry.
S-Wanderer999 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
If both Neville and Voldemort received their own copy of Harry's letter (I don't know if he released a copy to the press), what will their reactions be?

It would be funny if both Voldemort and Neville decided to work together and change the Wizarding World for the better. I can see one thing that can be done (with Gringotts help), is to check the pure-blood family lines and see if they are descended from muggles and the muggleborns can be checked to see if they have any wizarding ancestors. By checking out both groups in that manner, you answer the question of if muggleborns are descended from magicals or if pure-bloods are just families who have possessed magic for centuries (but still originally came from muggles).

It would be interesting to see them going together to visit Harry, wherever he may be hidden (and I wonder how much Dumbledore is panicking because of Harry blowing off the Wizarding World, although he may maintain contact with other magical species).
androidilenya chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Ah, I loved the last line... so funny...

Other than that, it was really emotional and I actually liked it. The part about the whole pure-blood obsessive people was especially good.

So, yeah. Great job.