Reviews for Gnarled
JoanIncarnate chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
damn. i so want a massage right now. a massage from GLENN!
milkteethbabydoll chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Is this a bad time for a happy ending joke? Yes? Oh. Well, I really enjoyed this fic. :)
The Petulant Prodigy chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
My ovaries exploded.
MinuteCloser2Failing chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Omg. Tha- that was amazingly hot. I've always wanted to read a Glenn bjing Daryl fic and this was absolutely PERFECT. I couldn't stop reading lol. -slow claps- ;D
MinuteCloser2Failing chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is so awesome. Like all your other stories. Love your Daryl/Glenn. So excited to read the rest! :)
tarzlady65 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I thought you wrote a great tale and as I rarely read any Mature that is not female/male but this really go the juices going. Great job.
writerchick0214 chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Oh holy hell! This. was. hot. Like...insanely hot. Like...I didn't know a blow job could be that hot.

Why do Glenn and Daryl make such an amazing couple?

And why are you such an awesome writer. I love all your work.

I think I'm going to go re-read this.
writerchick0214 chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Uh...I think my brain just stopped working.

Yes Glenn, it WOULD be much better with oil. Way to be unprepared.

And Daryl totally loving it when Glenn said something in Korean. Perfection, as always.
writerchick0214 chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
AH! So good. I want a massage like that...I'd welcome Glenn any day.

And at the same time I totally wish I was in Glenn's place, touching Daryl.

Love how he found a sensitive spot on Daryl!
writerchick0214 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
How did I miss this...I don't think I've read it before and I thought I've read almost all of your work.

...
saena88 chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
I just cannot get enough of your fics my love... This was all sorts of kinky, but it had gentle and deep undertones.

Glenn makes a point to thoroughly understand what made Daryl into the man that is presented before him. In taking his time, studying Daryl so carefully and devotedly, Glenn wordlessly proves that he wants Daryl, in every sense of the word. If Glenn was simply horny, then he would have just went for it.

He didn't. His slow and meticulous touches over Daryl’s scars and bruises, even his freckles, gives off the impression that Glenn wanted to eulogize every fiber of Daryl’s being. These were more than caresses of a sexual need; they are gestures of tacit yearnings and nonverbal love.

Daryl seems to harbor the same sentiments. The fact that he’s wanted Glenn, just like this, only to royally flip out when his body betrayed him, says it all. To him, there was no way that Glenn could feel the same way. He regards Glenn highly, and thought it impossible and unthinkable that someone like him could ever want someone like Daryl. However, Glenn actions spoke for themselves. The needy yet tenderness of it all… Guh…

Not to mention, Daryl’s idea of the “afterglow” is a telling detail. He’s never felt the need to bask in the warm and hushed moments after the deed until this first intimate encounter with Glenn. That’s got to mean something, right?

Oh, and… This… “It was sometime later, much later in fact, as they rode the ass-end of the sunset out of town…”

What are you implying here, sweetheart? LOL

Why are you so awesome?
LisaBoston chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Love your quotes in the end!
LisaBoston chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
I just woke up my housemates by laughing at the "bikini" scene in the middle of the night :)
doctorkaitlyn chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Can I just say that I find it adorable that Glenn started speaking in Korean when he got frustrated? I'm not sure why I found it adorable but still!

Anyways. This was wonderfully sexy; you really do write the best smut. To borrow a saying from you, I'll be in my bunk awaiting your next fantastic story. (:
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
*snicker* How . . . .unseemly. Or works.

Hey, Daryl, I'm betting he doesn't mind the up close and personal view. Just a thought.

Glenn makes Korean sound so sexy. I think I wanna go learn Korean now. Probably only pick up the swear words, just like every other language I've tried to learn. On one hand, I can curse someone out in several different languages. On the other, that's about all I know.

Hand's - No apostrophe, doll.

Oh. My. I think I need a cold shower after that.

Love it!