Reviews for Lost and Found
OneWriterGirl97 chapter 27 . 4/8
Please continue it! Pretty please with cherries on top! It's such a great story and your style of writing is amazing!
ethomps4 chapter 27 . 2/24
I just finished rereading Lost and Found and have fallen into the story once again. I would love to see this story continue! Great work!
HappyoneNYC chapter 27 . 2/19
Would you consider continuing? It's really good but just stops :-(
Anonymous chapter 27 . 1/30
YOU CAN'T STOP THERE! NO! I must have more. Delicious goodness and adorability! MORE!

Gah. Now that that is a bit less in my system, I have to say, I appreciate the various differences that Alexis makes as a relationship smoother for both Beckett and Castle. I think recapping the cases from the series is the weakest point in this story, however. I can't say I mind the intrusions of Lanie, Esposito, or Ryan, but I'd like to see more of Detective Evans.

Yes, I said intrusions. I feel that Esposito and Ryan both hit slightly sour notes in appearance, as their showing up at the same time on the same case to collaborate felt a little forced, and they fell immediately into the interplay they had on the show - a note about them having worked together previously would have smoothed that out. I think they would be well used as side-notes - for instance, Beckett taking a moment and liaising with whoever has it about her mothers case would be interesting.

Technically, this story is well written. Huzzah!

As far as cliffhangers go, you managed to end on a very intense note, and it was difficult for me to accept that there is no more to this story. I think this story is going wonderfully, and I'd love to see more of it, as the highlights are definitely little Alexis, and the interactions between Beckett, Castle, and her.
Daniellee217 chapter 27 . 1/12
It's been a long time since the last chapter and I'd love to continue Reading!
Rae chapter 27 . 11/4/2015
update please
Guest chapter 22 . 10/29/2015
Good point about the heroin tasting. There is a slight discrepancy in this chapter though. Shortly after Beckett initially meets the Castle, she explains that it has been 7 years since Johanna's death. Otherwise you do a good job maintaining continuity in this AU
Guest chapter 27 . 9/3/2015
Hej! I so love this story! I just found it. Sad you havent write story the end. Would you tell are you going to finish this? Sory my bad English. It's not my language.
elisha-am chapter 27 . 6/22/2015
I love the way how you rearrange & play with canon, fun to read! A your young Alexis is soooo cute!
Really really really want to see the next! Please update if you could, don't give up on this great story!

BTW, Chinese is my native language and I don't no what the hell 笨天生的一堆肉 is either,haha.
Or to be honest, those Chinese lines in Firefly? I have no idea what they are lol
bingblot chapter 27 . 1/12/2015
I just found this story and read it all through in one sitting and now I'm dying because I really want to know how Kate will answer Alexis's question and what goes on from here! Alexis is so adorable so far (I am a sucker for young Alexis AU fics and this one is already shaping up to be one of my favorites.) Please please please post more soon!
Applewho chapter 27 . 12/23/2014
So what ever happened to such a wonderful beginning? More would be nice anytime.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/4/2014
are ever going to finish this?
please finish it. i like it
K Gibbs Winters chapter 27 . 9/30/2014
I really hope you're going to be continuing this, so just in case you are, I'm adding it to my alerts. :D
southerngrammy chapter 27 . 9/13/2014
Just found your story and I love it. Hope you will find the desire to update it soon. Thanks.
Caskett-Alexis41319 chapter 27 . 8/31/2014
Is this going to be updated?