Reviews for Lost and Found
Brinohms chapter 27 . 9/3
Please finish this.
jaielphiebeckett chapter 27 . 8/8
I can’t believe this is unfinished PLEASE COME BACK! YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS!
rina123nike chapter 27 . 9/25/2018
This can't be the end. You have to continue please :D thank you for your work so far
Iggy3802 chapter 27 . 6/18/2018
Please continue
Anon chapter 18 . 2/7/2018
All right‼️
nalex411 chapter 26 . 8/14/2017
THAT CAN NOT BE THE END PLEAAAASE CMON
Guest chapter 27 . 5/18/2017
Thanks for writing this! I am sad that I just recently discovered Castle fanfics and doubly sad that this exciting story is incomplete. I hope you are well.
nalex411 chapter 27 . 2/25/2017
Wait WHAT NO CMON MORE PLEASE
LovelyxWriter chapter 27 . 11/7/2016
Come backkkkkkkkk, this was amazing
Disneynut chapter 27 . 11/6/2016
That's it no more? Please add to this story.
debonairdays chapter 27 . 8/19/2016
i love this story... are you going to update?
OneWriterGirl97 chapter 27 . 4/8/2016
Please continue it! Pretty please with cherries on top! It's such a great story and your style of writing is amazing!
ethomps4 chapter 27 . 2/24/2016
I just finished rereading Lost and Found and have fallen into the story once again. I would love to see this story continue! Great work!
HappyoneNYC chapter 27 . 2/19/2016
Would you consider continuing? It's really good but just stops :-(
Anonymous chapter 27 . 1/30/2016
YOU CAN'T STOP THERE! NO! I must have more. Delicious goodness and adorability! MORE!

Gah. Now that that is a bit less in my system, I have to say, I appreciate the various differences that Alexis makes as a relationship smoother for both Beckett and Castle. I think recapping the cases from the series is the weakest point in this story, however. I can't say I mind the intrusions of Lanie, Esposito, or Ryan, but I'd like to see more of Detective Evans.

Yes, I said intrusions. I feel that Esposito and Ryan both hit slightly sour notes in appearance, as their showing up at the same time on the same case to collaborate felt a little forced, and they fell immediately into the interplay they had on the show - a note about them having worked together previously would have smoothed that out. I think they would be well used as side-notes - for instance, Beckett taking a moment and liaising with whoever has it about her mothers case would be interesting.

Technically, this story is well written. Huzzah!

As far as cliffhangers go, you managed to end on a very intense note, and it was difficult for me to accept that there is no more to this story. I think this story is going wonderfully, and I'd love to see more of it, as the highlights are definitely little Alexis, and the interactions between Beckett, Castle, and her.