Reviews for Losing Focus
Karolsp chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Sooo good! So many aspects of their characters that even happiness cant hide forever, like Edward said, his mind can think about many subjects at the same time so he is in constant battle with his thoughts and Bella preffers to ignore it... Sweet chapter to end the story!
Past 2 AM down here but no regrets! Lol
Karolsp chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Im trying to find words to put together a proper review but Im afraid to speak to much of my mind and sound inappropriate so I'll say that the chapter was... Intense! Lol and the last line made me sigh with his cuteness!
Karolsp chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Ohh! From now on Im just going to read the next chapter and give up the wondering thing! Lol... Well, step aside poor little boy, you have no chance against Edward though was a nice change to read a different point of view.
And I really like the... Recitation ;-)
Karolsp chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Question answered! Lol I wonder if this guy will insist on it... Territorial Edward is kinda hot too... Lol I love when you write in EPOV, I could read for days and never get bored! He has so many imperfections that makes him so perfect... *sigh and double sigh*
Karolsp chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
People say that the good part of fighting is making up later... Maybe this is the case! Lol... I wonder if you wrote something involving jealousy... Would be good too!
ByeFanFiction2015 chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
So...I loved it! I love...there's nothing to say. That was really good...and now you have my mommy hormones on high. I'm both hot and bothered and emotional. So, thanks a lot, Janet. Hahaha. Talk to you soon.
TwerdLife chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
Great Job! I love seeing them relaxed like that! They are so happy and sweet together like that :) I hope bd part 2 shows a bit of their calm. What's in the second box? I really wanna know! I can't wait for your next story and hope it comes soon!
ann sheffield chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
This was a very interesting chapter. I really liked their morning breath battle - it was pretty cute. Edward's freak out over the UPS man shows how scared he still is over losing her but it was heartening to see how they came together as a married couple and helped each other. Hope you continue with a new story or chapter.
TwerdLife chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Yay! That was awesome and creative! I don't think I have read one where bella and edward are ON the car haha

Great job and hope to hear more from you soon!
favludo chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Thanks for posting the final chapter of this lovely story. As always with your human Bella vampire Edward work, I really enjoyed reading it and look forward to reading more when you are next able to publish :)
ByeFanFiction2015 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Hahahahahahahaha! "Don't hurt the car!" The. Best. Hahahaha. I loved that. Went beyond my expectations. Perfection. Absolute perfection. Now go read you some 50 Shades! Then write me some more lemons;)
snoopylover60 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
I really like this story. It is how it should have been without all the drama of Reneesme...

Its not that I dont like they had a child. They just deserved a honeymoon faze.

Loved it! Update soon
ann sheffield chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
wow that was really, really hot, the buildup in class, the groping on the walk back to the car, in the car, ON THE CAR - good lord! Hope you continue this!
philligrl129 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Cute story! I like the variation in emotions coming from the characters.
InkedBaby chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Love this, is it finished?