Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elven Legacy
kelwin chapter 1 . 1/13
good fic
MasterShadowAssassin chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Love the story been a year since the last update hope you update soon-MSA
ShadowStalker1389 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Great story i hope you update soon
Hencojan chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Discontinued?
PaC chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Adoptobandoned so I won't say much.
Interesting, overall writing not too bad but hard to know how much is yours and how much is just a bare bone edit of "Harry and the Elven Prophecy
Author: Dark Hearted Dragon's Master Words: 5,059 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 122 - Updated: 11-08-11 - Published: 10-22-11 - id: 7485457

The biggest problem is it's pretty disjointed and the reader is a bit dumbfounded on getting tiny bits of background that the story barely makes much sense in terms of the reader understanding what is happening.
"RUSHED" without enough filler and background perhaps is the biggest problem.
Since the story is probably adoptobandoned I won't bother saying more.
wer2103 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Good story
TidusFFX1997 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Hurry up and update
Toby860 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Not that bad.
Hivedragon chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Well Ill be looking forward how you are going to continue this.
Daphne-Greengrass-Potter-fan chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
the story is AMAZING so far cant wait 4 more i cant wait 2 see what other forms harry hasas well as the magical properties of the wolf form
iMTheStormKing chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Awesome start to a story! cant wait for the next chap... Hope you update again soon..
aSecondStory chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Hey. So, definitly interesting and verymuch interested in reading more. However I must point out that it got really confunsing from the point harry first left the cabin. It seemed kinda rushed and mixed up. For example all the the chasers knowing and being cordinal with Malfoy. Harry and su seeming to know each other previously. That whole scene was rather confusing. Kinda felt like it spring from no where.

I look forward to see how you continue.
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Who is Marcel? You have a ton of things unexplained. Was there a prequel story?

Tracey and Astoria would be another suggestion for Harry. With Black infertile he falls short of the qualifications that come with the term mate so has he been in effect divorced?
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
A little weird that while James was fucking Lily Sirius was fucking her great grandmother.

Just the same thing happening at the same time that throws me off.

Chances of Celeste being with Harry? They have 5 generations difference between them which should be about the same difference as Third Cousins if not more which is the legal limit for marriage.

SO far I am liking this. Good story and good grammar.
ceo55 chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Interesting story plot line.

ceo55