Reviews for Whatsername
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I like this. Can you continue it so Gale remembers her and tries to get her back? Then visits and sees she has kids and is married to Peeta?
Nithusa chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
aww amazin
AZNrawk chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
wow, this is a totally new twist on gatniss! i love it but "gatniss" needs to be changed for when i type reviews... lol. it sound so... funny. whatever. team gale!
SaraiR chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Amazing love it :D
The Curse of Normality chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I really like it, especially your interpretation of Gale's post-Mockingjay life, with his dream girl in his arms. I liked how you had Gale remember Katniss, but to be honest, I thought it was a little unrealistic that he didn't even remember her name.

I do not mean to insult your story at all— it's adorable, really— I just think that after a rebellion caused by Katniss Everdeen and a whole five years of being best friends with Katniss Everdeen, he would remember her name as Katniss Everdeen. And that's excluding the fact that Katniss isn't exactly unknown, is she? If you asked any person on the street who the face of the rebellion was, they all would probably know that it was Katniss. The fact that Gale was best friends with her and can't remember one of the most famous people in Panem is, as I said, a bit unrealistic.

Sorry for the mini rant. It was excellent; your description painted a vivid picture in my head, a clear sign of an amazing author. Excellent job.